Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 4-1-13 - Good Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
weather was really nice. aside from one basketball game, the rest were really good. Easter was good. Walking dead was awesome.
today its snowing though. shits wack
Carl is awesome now too. he don't have time to be fucking around in the woods waiting for people to surrender and shit.
Pete said the governer was road raging hard. :high5:
Last night was crazy TV time. I watched the first half of the Sabres/Bruins game, some top notch saves. Then Walking Dead, Talking Dead and Game of Thrones. All three were amazing!!!! I can not wait for next season of Walking Dead. But I am glad it is over when GOT starts.

I actually really like that there are only 2 or 3 shows I bother to watch during the summer, it leaves more time to do things out of the house, but it also makes that small amount of time watching GOT, or another show, that much better b/c it is the only TV you have to look forward to.
I can't wait to see Walking Dead. I was driving home from Jersey last night so I missed it. Stacy held off from watching it so that we could watch it together, but she can't make it over till tomorrow.
I did not watch Vikings last night. It was on at 12AM, but I tried to go to bed.

Instead I laid in bed and watched Rock of Ages on HBO. The movie got horrible reviews, and really was kinda bad, but the soundtrack is freaking amazing. Probably the best movie music ever. That, combined with the hot chicks in skimpy clothes through the entire movie made it rather enjoyable for me.
I don't have HBO anymore so I'm gonna have to catch GOT on the HBO app with the girlfriend's account.
Joe Wrote:I can't wait to see Walking Dead. I was driving home from Jersey last night so I missed it. Stacy held off from watching it so that we could watch it together, but she can't make it over till tomorrow.

You can't be making those pacts when it comes to the Walking Dead.

They replayed it at 11PM, should have watched it then.
Pete Nice Wrote:I did not watch Vikings last night. It was on at 12AM, but I tried to go to bed.

Instead I laid in bed and watched Rock of Ages on HBO. The movie got horrible reviews, and really was kinda bad, but the soundtrack is freaking amazing. Probably the best movie music ever. That, combined with the hot chicks in skimpy clothes through the entire movie made it rather enjoyable for me.

When I saw the trailer I thought it looked awesome and then I reminded myself it was a musical and all musicals suck.
Joe Wrote:I don't have HBO anymore so I'm gonna have to catch GOT on the HBO app with the girlfriend's account.

Once this season of GOT is over, I am probably going to drop HBO.

I am still working on dropping cable, but still stuck on the live sports part. Actually just the hockey and baseball part, as football can be picked up with a regular digital antenna.

I though this getglue thing might be the answer, but then found out it is not live TV it is some sort of foursquare like check in thing for TV. At least I think it is.

Anyone know anything about getglue?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I can't wait to see Walking Dead. I was driving home from Jersey last night so I missed it. Stacy held off from watching it so that we could watch it together, but she can't make it over till tomorrow.

You can't be making those pacts when it comes to the Walking Dead.

They replayed it at 11PM, should have watched it then.

I actually watched it it again. It was 10pm here though.
So I have started to get back in shape after slacking off for about a year now. Today starts phase one.

Phase one is reducing the amount of food intake and doing this exercise:

[Image: 118651.jpeg]
every bad thing that has happened on Walking Dead can be blamed on Andrea in some way. Thast how I feel about her anyway.
phase one. weigh myself
phase two. do nothing because I still weigh 185
phase three. profit
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10