Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 4-1-13 - Good Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
maybe I'll buy some south korean stock.
Pete Nice Wrote:I did not watch Vikings last night. It was on at 12AM, but I tried to go to bed.

Instead I laid in bed and watched Rock of Ages on HBO. The movie got horrible reviews, and really was kinda bad, but the soundtrack is freaking amazing. Probably the best movie music ever. That, combined with the hot chicks in skimpy clothes through the entire movie made it rather enjoyable for me.

I couldn't agree more it was awful and the music was excellent... even though that wasn't good enough to save the movie.
Pete Nice Wrote:So I have started to get back in shape after slacking off for about a year now. Today starts phase one.

Phase one is reducing the amount of food intake and doing this exercise:

[Image: 118651.jpeg]

Every time I have tried to do any push ups lately, it has felt like my incision was going to split open. Even Yoga hurts. I have been walking a lot, but the other exercise I have to keep super light.
LeNeve Wrote:I was number one in the pushup and sit up challenges in high school. sucked at pull ups though. couldn't run a mile very fast either. Never really tried hard to do it though. I could jog for miles though, forest gump style.

Pull ups sucked, but I was able to do them pretty well when I was a kid.
Salad for lunch. I should be hungry again in an hour.
Is that 550 pushups on day 30 or 550 pushups in 30 days?
I am watching my 2 nieces and Jim's daughter today. All of them are on Spring Break. The nieces are bickering and his daughter is being an absolute pouty brat. Ugh!! If I wasn't nursing, I would be drinking right now! :killme:

I think his daughter is hitting puberty and about to turn into an annoying teenager. Fucking sucks.
Why is there a replay?

Slackers
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am watching my 2 nieces and Jim's daughter today. All of them are on Spring Break. The nieces are bickering and his daughter is being an absolute pouty brat. Ugh!! If I wasn't nursing, I would be drinking right now! :killme:

I think his daughter is hitting puberty and about to turn into an annoying teenager. Fucking sucks.

Why in the world would you watch those kids when you have a baby to deal with?
Joe Wrote:Is that 550 pushups on day 30 or 550 pushups in 30 days?

550 on day 30. I might have to take those last two days off just to be able to do it.
Ughhh I just tried to do 25 pushups, it was alot harder than I thougt it was going to be. I think ill quit already.
Pete Nice Wrote:Can someone tell me what is going on in this picture with this woman's panties?

Is it just a weird pattern or what?

[Image: 08c9a7.jpeg]

looks like it's a pattern
Pete Nice Wrote:

550 on day 30. I might have to take those last two days off just to be able to do it.

So if I stay up the whole day that gives me 24 hours to complete this. That's 2.6 pushups per minute. With the time I'm going to spend taking breaks and throwing up I don't think I'll be able to do that.

I think that's for one day.
Joe Wrote:Salad for lunch. I should be hungry again in an hour.
That's my lunch everyday.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10