Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 4-1-13 - Good Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Can someone tell me what is going on in this picture with this woman's panties?

Is it just a weird pattern or what?

[Image: 08c9a7.jpeg]
That's funny Pete, I've declared today as day 1 to better eating and working out. I've got a LOT to lose.
I love that facebook WWII thing.
Joe Wrote:That's funny Pete, I've declared today as day 1 to better eating and working out. I've got a LOT to lose.

Not to one up you, but you are in FAR better shape than me right now.

I am close to the heaviest I have ever been, my gut is out of control, my cardio sucks and my muscles get sore from activity way to fast. And my diet sucks.

I am phasing into the diet over the next two weeks. I plan on doing this pushup thing in April, then back to the gym starting May 1.
Pete Nice Wrote:SHIT, Joe is there anyway to make that wider?

If not, save it to you PC and enlargen it, it is a good read.

I can just click on it, and it enlarges to fit my screen.
LeNeve Wrote:I love that facebook WWII thing.

Isn't that funny as hell. I wish I knew how to make those wider on here.
SO, I want to post stuff on here about the Penguins and all the good things they have going on, but I know Chip will just find the fault in everything like a true Flyer fan, despite the fact that I have been VERY courteous about the Flyers woes this year on here, barely, if at all, bringing it up on the forum.

Should I just post stuff anyway?
Pete Nice Wrote:SO, I want to post stuff on here about the Penguins and all the good things they have going on, but I know Chip will just find the fault in everything like a true Flyer fan, despite the fact that I have been VERY courteous about the Flyers woes this year on here, barely, if at all, bringing it up on the forum.

Should I just post stuff anyway?

go for it. I think he quit liking hockey anyway.
So I am bringing this over from the Friday IST that we are still posting in.

I have gotten some sweet rewards by doing executive protection at concerts for musicians. I mentioned the Mexican in San Diego. But I have gotten several other chicks that way. I also have seen and touched many hot tittes for backstage passes, guitar picks and drum sticks. I need to get back into that work again.
Good morning bro-mo's!
I will start with this one. Second longest win streak ever, most of it without Malkin and Letang, and Fluery and Martin missing several games each. First 13 before all the trades.

[Image: 8fef35.jpeg]
Peng wins
ha
I am loving that Jarome Iginla is a Penguin. He is one of my all time top 5 favorite non-penguin players. I never would have thought he would one day be a Pen. Just awesome. And he CHOSE to come here.

[Image: 5f580d.jpeg]
[Image: 23a2a7.jpeg]
[Image: 1e5ff5.jpeg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:That's funny Pete, I've declared today as day 1 to better eating and working out. I've got a LOT to lose.

Not to one up you, but you are in FAR better shape than me right now.

I am close to the heaviest I have ever been, my gut is out of control, my cardio sucks and my muscles get sore from activity way to fast. And my diet sucks.

I am phasing into the diet over the next two weeks. I plan on doing this pushup thing in April, then back to the gym starting May 1.

I don't know, I'm up to 250lbs now. I was out buying new shirts this weekend and some of the XL stuff I was trying on made me looked like an over stuffed sausage. I get winded taking the stairs in the office. I'd like to get down to 200lbs so I figure on having at least one heart attack in the process.
Season ender.

[Image: sidney-crosby-puck-in-the-face.png?w=600&h=350]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10