Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 4-1-13 - Good Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
might as well just give up already Joe.
you guys are weirf, fluctuating your weight by 7 lbs in 1-2 weeks :bullshit:
well unless your really that fat :drum:
Donginator Wrote:well unless your really that fat :drum:

I think a healthy BMI for my height is like 180 lbs. That would make me 70lbs over.

Now that I saw that I want to kill myself.
My chest hurts. I think this is the end...
I'm actually on the high side of where I need to be. I did not know that. 5'11 185 pounds
[Image: height-weight-chart.gif]
my target weight is 164. :?
I would look like an AIDS freak at that weight.
LeNeve Wrote:my target weight is 164. :?
I would look like an AIDS freak at that weight.
I should be 150, but I agree its too skinny for me
some jobs don't even let you lift 70 pounds without special equiptment. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: 6df8ba.jpeg]
LeNeve Wrote:I'm actually on the high side of where I need to be. I did not know that. 5'11 185 pounds

If I actually weighed 167 people would stay clear of me in fear that they'd catch what I had.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm actually on the high side of where I need to be. I did not know that. 5'11 185 pounds

This chart is REDICULOUS! 179 for 6'3"!!!! Have you seen a 6'3" guy who weighs 179? Let me introduce you to Mercer, way to skinny guy.

I am 6'4", my median should be about 225. My high end about 240.

When I get below 230 I look like an Ethiopian.
Pete Nice Wrote:

This chart is REDICULOUS! 179 for 6'3"!!!! Have you seen a 6'3" guy who weighs 179? Let me introduce you to Mercer, way to skinny guy.

I am 6'4", my median should be about 225. My high end about 240.

When I get below 230 I look like an Ethiopian.

That chart is fucked for women too. 120lbs for a girl 5'0? That's way too heavy. I've dated a few girls that were 5'9 and they were usually around 120lbs, not 150.
When Pete loses too much weight flies land on him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10