Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 4-1-13 - Good Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Joe Wrote:We need more fat people on this site. If we did a weight loss challenge it would give me more motivation.
I'm not fat, but I weigh more than I should for my height & build

I just took my bike in for a tune-up, once I get cycling outdoors I will drop 5-10lbs in 2 months

right now I am 170, goal for this year is to get down to 160, got down to 163 last year
JDubb has crowd sourced smoothies in his diet.
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:We need more fat people on this site. If we did a weight loss challenge it would give me more motivation.

I just took my bike in for a tune-up, once I get cycling outdoors I will drop 5-10lbs in 2 months

right now I am 170, goal for this year is to get down to 160, got down to 163 last year

Your talking about losing 7 pounds total.

I lose 7 pounds when I take a shit.
Found this on pinterest a little while ago. Thought of Jdubb. [ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Your talking about losing 7 pounds total.

I lose 7 pounds when I take a shit.
I wish I could shit like you
I wonder how much the average shit weighs. 2 pounds maybe?
[Image: a5201d.jpeg]

I am the biggest I've ever been thanks to the pregnancy. I can't wait to go back to normal.
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I am watching my 2 nieces and Jim's daughter today. All of them are on Spring Break. The nieces are bickering and his daughter is being an absolute pouty brat. Ugh!! If I wasn't nursing, I would be drinking right now! :killme:

I think his daughter is hitting puberty and about to turn into an annoying teenager. Fucking sucks.

Why in the world would you watch those kids when you have a baby to deal with?
Kids aren't thatch work when they walk, talk, and can go to the barhroom themselves. The only thing I don't like doing is taking the kids shopping.

This is basically true. These girls tend to act like little divas and that's when the trouble starts. Right now, his daughter is being crabby and it doesn't help that her mom called to egg it on. Bitch lectured me how I gotta take her kid to the doctor. She doesn't need a fucking doctor, she needs to quit acting up.
NussieT Wrote:Found this on pinterest a little while ago. Thought of Jdubb. [ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Ha!
NussieT Wrote:Found this on pinterest a little while ago. Thought of Jdubb. [ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
I'd wear it.
picking out a new pair of work boots is one of the hardest decisions to make. Confusedad:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I will do a weight loss challenge.

Not being one upped by you is very motivating. :grin:

My plan that I laid out already runs until labor day at the end of August though, so if you can go that long.....

Oh shit. I'm doing this to be able to hit the pool this summer without getting harpoons shot at me. I didn't plan on it going that long.
we should all take a page from Randy the molester's book.
Donginator Wrote:

:roflmao: I could lose that in 2 weeks. My weight goes up and down by about 7lbs in a week.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10