Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 4-1-13 - Good Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
phase four. boats and hoes
a push up challenge would be benificial to me though.
The only exercise harder for me than pushups is pullups/chinups. That is why I want to start with this.

When I was in the Army, my tall, lanky, long limbs frame made me very good at the run and situp portions of the PT test, always getting between 11 and 12 minutes on the 2 mile run (16 minutes slowest required) and maxing situps out at over 95 in two minutes (52 min needed). But I always struggled at pushups just to pass the 42 in 2 minute minimum. I actually failed more than I would like to admit and never did more than 58, and that was on my EIB test luckily.

This was due to my long arms and long legs making it far more of a distance to go to actually do the pushup. Eventhough I was physically stronger than most of the short armed guys, physics was against me. There was way more length of body to sway and strain. My drill sergeants and then platoon sergeants constantly would work with me on it, but it never helped, no matter what they tried. I could bench close to 300 pounds, but pushups of my 220 pound body still were a chore.

Because of that, the first two weeks of this new workout will be fine, as you can split them up through the day, but the last two weeks are going to be a bitch and a total challenge. Not sure if I will be able to do it.
LeNeve Wrote:every bad thing that has happened on Walking Dead can be blamed on Andrea in some way. Thast how I feel about her anyway.

I find her extremely attractive for some reason. I mean she is hot, but not classic model hot. But I find her very hot personally. She is an idiot though. If she had gone with Michone when they left Woodbury, none of this might have happened.

BTW, the show and the comic vary quiet a bit on several things, Andrea being one.

If you go by the comic, they have been at the prison long enough, and the governor story line has gone on far enough, time to move on, I assume that will happen first episode or two next year.
LeNeve Wrote:a push up challenge would be benificial to me though.

Those last two days, after weeks 3 and 4, will be a motherfucker.
I was number one in the pushup and sit up challenges in high school. sucked at pull ups though. couldn't run a mile very fast either. Never really tried hard to do it though. I could jog for miles though, forest gump style.
Anyone see that basketball players leg? Someone tweeted a picture of the leg and I nearly puked. Gross
For some reason, not sure why, this reminds me of LeNeve and Kansas.

[Image: 99c219.jpeg]
NussieT Wrote:Anyone see that basketball players leg? Someone tweeted a picture of the leg and I nearly puked. Gross

I am not interested at all to see it.

But if you want to show us those wonderful boobs of yours, feel free.
[Image: 8013a3.jpeg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:every bad thing that has happened on Walking Dead can be blamed on Andrea in some way. Thast how I feel about her anyway.

I find her extremely attractive for some reason. I mean she is hot, but not classic model hot. But I find her very hot personally. She is an idiot though. If she had gone with Michone when they left Woodbury, none of this might have happened.

BTW, the show and the comic vary quiet a bit on several things, Andrea being one.

If you go by the comic, they have been at the prison long enough, and the governor story line has gone on far enough, time to move on, I assume that will happen first episode or two next year.

I find her attractive also. she just fucks everything up all the time.
I hope this can be seen. IT is funny as hell.

[Image: d643bf.jpeg]
I hurt my sholder stabbing a prostitute.
SHIT, Joe is there anyway to make that wider?

If not, save it to you PC and enlargen it, it is a good read.
At the rate they are going, to catch up with the comic, the Walking Dead will need about 15 more seasons.

I think they need to make more episodes per season.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10