Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 4-1-13 - Good Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Joe Wrote:Buckwild guy died.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/01...92740.html

Wow, that sucks, Shane was the coolest person on that show, a dude who looked like he really would be a ton of fun to hang out with.

I wonder if they will still do season 2. It was supposed to start filming this month.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm actually on the high side of where I need to be. I did not know that. 5'11 185 pounds
[Image: height-weight-chart.gif]

This chart is REDICULOUS! 179 for 6'3"!!!! Have you seen a 6'3" guy who weighs 179? Let me introduce you to Mercer, way to skinny guy.

I am 6'4", my median should be about 225. My high end about 240.

When I get below 230 I look like an Ethiopian.

That chart is fucked for women too. 120lbs for a girl 5'0? That's way too heavy. I've dated a few girls that were 5'9 and they were usually around 120lbs, not 150.

YEAH, WTF? Your right! It is WAY to heavy for women and WAY to light for men.

My wife just had a baby and still has the baby weight and she is still under the high for her height. She would have been under the 5'7" 123 low mark when we started dating, she was around 115. And she was NOT too skinny.
the chart is from disabled world.com too. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:well unless your really that fat :drum:

I think a healthy BMI for my height is like 180 lbs. That would make me 70lbs over.

Now that I saw that I want to kill myself.

I was reading how long it may take a body to recover from having a kid and I call bullshit on the celebs who are back to normal less than a month after.

I want to lose about 40 and I'll be happy.
LeNeve Wrote:the chart is from disabled world.com too. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I guess that makes more sense then.

Dudes in wheelchairs are usually pretty skinny and chicks in WC's are usually pretty fat.
LeNeve Wrote:my target weight is 164. :?
I would look like an AIDS freak at that weight.

I think they aren't always very accurate on those.

Jim is 6'1" and looks sickly at 180.
Joe Wrote:Buckwild guy died.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/01...92740.html

Well, that show is going to suck more now. He was the most hick one in the group.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm actually on the high side of where I need to be. I did not know that. 5'11 185 pounds
[Image: height-weight-chart.gif]

This chart is REDICULOUS! 179 for 6'3"!!!! Have you seen a 6'3" guy who weighs 179? Let me introduce you to Mercer, way to skinny guy.

I am 6'4", my median should be about 225. My high end about 240.

When I get below 230 I look like an Ethiopian.

Jim got down to 197 once and people thought he was dying of something.
Ahhh... 2 children are now gone and Dad is on the way home to contend with the last one. :grin:
butt wild
beckster Wrote:Ahhh... 2 children are now gone and Dad is on the way home to contend with the last one. :grin:

Dammit, I was wrong. He's going to the gym instead. Should never had told him what was going on...
[Image: 00c74d.jpeg]
[Image: eb55c3.jpeg]
[Image: 4da344.png]
[Image: 427512.jpeg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10