Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 4-1-13 - Good Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Pete Nice Wrote:Why is there a replay?

Slackers

I know, right?
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am watching my 2 nieces and Jim's daughter today. All of them are on Spring Break. The nieces are bickering and his daughter is being an absolute pouty brat. Ugh!! If I wasn't nursing, I would be drinking right now! :killme:

I think his daughter is hitting puberty and about to turn into an annoying teenager. Fucking sucks.

Why in the world would you watch those kids when you have a baby to deal with?

I will have to contend with his daughter all week, the nieces are only with me today, because no one else could watch them. The baby is the easy one to take care of.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am watching my 2 nieces and Jim's daughter today. All of them are on Spring Break. The nieces are bickering and his daughter is being an absolute pouty brat. Ugh!! If I wasn't nursing, I would be drinking right now! :killme:

I think his daughter is hitting puberty and about to turn into an annoying teenager. Fucking sucks.

I will have to contend with his daughter all week, the nieces are only with me today, because no one else could watch them. The baby is the easy one to take care of.

My answer would have been "no one lese will watch them, guess what, I am no one else also b/c I have a fucking baby to take care of, take the brats to daycare."
Unless they are paying you....
[Image: 168570_512757882121084_788763738_n.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:Ughhh I just tried to do 25 pushups, it was alot harder than I thougt it was going to be. I think ill quit already.

I remember a time when 25 pushups was nothing. Now, 10 is a struggle. I read how pushups are one of the best exercises.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Salad for lunch. I should be hungry again in an hour.
That's my lunch everyday.

Well then that works for me. I want to do the JDubb diet cause that shit worked like a charm for you.
We need more fat people on this site. If we did a weight loss challenge it would give me more motivation.
Joe Wrote:We need more fat people on this site. If we did a weight loss challenge it would give me more motivation.

I will do a weight loss challenge.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Kids aren't thatch work when they walk, talk, and can go to the barhroom themselves. The only thing I don't like doing is taking the kids shopping.
Throw some grilled chicken in there lots of veggies and 2 tbsp of a light salad dressing and you'll be full
HA the Red Sucks are beating the Yankees 4-0 in the 2nd HA
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
That's my lunch everyday.

Well then that works for me. I want to do the JDubb diet cause that shit worked like a charm for you.
I have a salad with some grilled chicken, grilled beef or turkey with a tablespoon or so of cheese, bacon crumbles and a couple tablespoons of balsamic vinaigrette (home made, JDubb special). I also have a handful of carrots with hummus and either an apple or a small cup of yogurt.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:We need more fat people on this site. If we did a weight loss challenge it would give me more motivation.

Not being one upped by you is very motivating. :grin:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Not being one upped by you is very motivating. :grin:

My plan that I laid out already runs until labor day at the end of August though, so if you can go that long.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10