Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 4-1-13 - Good Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Pete Nice Wrote:SHIT, Joe is there anyway to make that wider?

If not, save it to you PC and enlargen it, it is a good read.

Umm.... I kinda forget where that setting is.
Joe Wrote:Season ender.

[Image: sidney-crosby-puck-in-the-face.png?w=600&h=350]

Just a puck to the mouth. No jaw wired shut or anything like that. They are saying he may be back this week or they might hold him out until the playoffs. What sucks is, if they hold him out until the playoffs he will most likely lose his scoring title and MVP.

sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.
Joe Wrote:I don't know, I'm up to 250lbs now. I was out buying new shirts this weekend and some of the XL stuff I was trying on made me looked like an over stuffed sausage. I get winded taking the stairs in the office. I'd like to get down to 200lbs so I figure on having at least one heart attack in the process.
Ive seen some fatties at cardio kick class and I haven't seen one of them keel over yet.
I can't imagine taking a puck to the mouth. If I played hockey I'd wear no less than a suit of armor.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Just a puck to the mouth. No jaw wired shut or anything like that. They are saying he may be back this week or they might hold him out until the playoffs. What sucks is, if they hold him out until the playoffs he will most likely lose his scoring title and MVP.

I thought I read yesterday he was out for the rest of the season
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I thought I read yesterday he was out for the rest of the season

No, Ray Shero said he will be evaluated this week and he could be out up to the end of the season, or he could be back this weekend.

Joe Wrote:I can't imagine taking a puck to the mouth. If I played hockey I'd wear no less than a suit of armor.

Crosby is one of a few players who always wears a mouthguard, he still lost at least two teeth. As soon as I saw the replay, I saw the teeth fly out. It was sick. I was at TGi Fridays watching the game and the entire restaurant just went "ooohhhhhhh" all at once.

I was going to take a picture of the Wells Fargo Center on my drive home last night and post that something stinks, but I couldn't get a clear shot.
What up ninjas?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:What up ninjas?

Shh! Don't blow my cover. I'm trying to be all ninja-ish.
NussieT Wrote:Anyone see that basketball players leg? Someone tweeted a picture of the leg and I nearly puked. Gross
So horrible, saw it live. :barf:
So we sent Stealth fighters to South Korea... I guess no one takes N. Korea all that serious or this would be bigger news.
How did Carl make that silencer he had on his pistol? looked goofy, but seemed to be attached well. Maybe there is a machine shop in the prison they can use?
Donginator Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Anyone see that basketball players leg? Someone tweeted a picture of the leg and I nearly puked. Gross
So horrible, saw it live. :barf:
No kidding. I showed Jim the picture but I couldn't look at it
Joe Wrote:So we sent Stealth fighters to South Korea... I guess no one takes N. Korea all that serious or this would be bigger news.
Send some drones.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10