Dudebro Nation

Full Version: It's Tuesday, March 26, 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
And I can't sleep. That is all.
I had to spend 10 hours in the car yesterday.
Driving to meet a couple people, then driving with them down to Columbus OH and back again.
All for about a 2 hour meeting.
F that noise.
It's sad because it's true.

[Image: Time_In_The_Garage.jpg]
My garage is a horrible wreck. I's half the size of my house and I can barely walk through it. As soon as Spring decides to show up I'm cleaning it out which includes throwing all the ex's shit out since she never has time to come back and get it.
It's still ridiculously cold. Confusedad:
So you look for a garage,
you think you see a garage
Wait a minute, Hey!, there's one up ahead
And the damn thing's open
Hello! Get in there!
Morning everyone
sup and shit
trying to find race fuel in the off season is a pita
Bam! Just got my Android 4.2 update request.
Joe Wrote:My garage is a horrible wreck. I's half the size of my house and I can barely walk through it. As soon as Spring decides to show up I'm cleaning it out which includes throwing all the ex's shit out since she never has time to come back and get it.
I know how that feels, my storage room was being over run with junk so I spent 3 hours organizing it all.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning everyone

sup skeeter
Remember awhile back I said Jim wanted to hire his friend who is unreliable... Well he did it... and I got to the "I told you so" dance on Saturday then again on Sunday. Felt great!
NussieT Wrote:Remember awhile back I said Jim wanted to hire his friend who is unreliable... Well he did it... and I got to the "I told you so" dance on Saturday then again on Sunday. Felt great!
any video of this dance?
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Remember awhile back I said Jim wanted to hire his friend who is unreliable... Well he did it... and I got to the "I told you so" dance on Saturday then again on Sunday. Felt great!
any video of this dance?

No there is not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19