Dudebro Nation

Full Version: It's Tuesday, March 26, 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Pete Nice Wrote:GO out in public braless you mean right?

I can see where you are going, but when they are wonderful big tits, it is awesome.

There is nothing sexy about sports bras unless it is combined with only a pair of tight yoga pants or stretch pants.

Get one of those lacy shelf bras that push it all up, but there is no cup, leaves the boobs open for view....

Ya that's what i meant about sports bras.. they all look the same.
This daily thread is confusing me.
A giant equals sign?
Is Chicago out of fuel?
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:GO out in public braless you mean right?

I can see where you are going, but when they are wonderful big tits, it is awesome.

There is nothing sexy about sports bras unless it is combined with only a pair of tight yoga pants or stretch pants.

Get one of those lacy shelf bras that push it all up, but there is no cup, leaves the boobs open for view....

Ya that's what i meant about sports bras.. they all look the same.

Sports bras are horrible unless you aren't wearing a shirt
I am bored, so I ma going to do this poll I found on facebook.

Everyone do one.

1. Who was your first prom date? Robin Temple

2. Do you still talk to your first love? No

3. What was your first Job? Busboy at Tiffany's Parlor Restaurant.

4. What was your first car? Not really sure, first one in my name was a Saturn S1

5. Who was the first person you sent a text to today? Wife

6. Who was the first person you thought of today? My son

7. Who was your first grade teacher? Don't remember

8. Where did you go on your first plane ride? Minneapolis, MN

9. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? Brian Merrick and no

10. Where was your first sleepover? Can't remember

11. Who was the first person you talked to today? Wife

12. Whose wedding were you in the first time? Never in one

13. What was the first thing you did this morning? pissed

14. What was the first concert your ever went to? Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam (don't judge me!)

15. First Tattoo? Shamrock with fraternity letters in it.

16. First piercing? None

17. First foreign country you went to? Canada

18. First movie you remember seeing? Star Wars

19. When was your first detention? 9th grade

20. What was the first state you lived in? New Jersey

21. Who was your first roommate? Jason Jones, not including a dozen guys in a Army dorm.

22. If you had one wish? Might be tacky, but money, money gets you everything else.

23. What is something you would like to learn if you had a chance? Play the guitar or multiple foreign languages

24. Who do you think will be the next person to post this? Joe
Derick Wrote:and the hunt for fuel continues

I'd feel bad for you if I owned a bike.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I support gay marriage, I am just fucking sick of hearing about it.

I support it and I'm tired of hearing about it. With that said I'm even more tired of hearing people say "I don't support their lifestyle decisions." What a fucking asshole thing to say. Are they so awesomely straight that they have to interject? I think two dudes in the same bed is kinda gross, but I'd never say they shouldn't be allowed to do it.
That fucking infuriates me, its not a choice!
Chip Wrote:This daily thread is confusing me.
A giant equals sign?
Is Chicago out of fuel?
no idea on the rectangles

chicago is not out of fuel, but out of a particular race fuel, being that its cold as fuck here, and its not racing season, its understandable. Luckily, the warehouse is on my way, called them, I can pick it up
Chip Wrote:This daily thread is confusing me.
A giant equals sign?
Is Chicago out of fuel?

:whomo: I need answers.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I support gay marriage, I am just fucking sick of hearing about it.

I support it and I'm tired of hearing about it. With that said I'm even more tired of hearing people say "I don't support their lifestyle decisions." What a fucking asshole thing to say. Are they so awesomely straight that they have to interject? I think two dudes in the same bed is kinda gross, but I'd never say they shouldn't be allowed to do it.

exactly, although I also have no problem with other people having their opinions, if they don't support the lifestyle decision, that is their right, just don't try to sell me on your beliefs.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Then give me one piece of science that proves that being gay is something you are born with? Anything else can be found through genetics & DNA but NOTHING can be found in the human anatomy that makes someone gay!
homo erectus
1. Who was your first prom date? Some underage stripper with a fake ID.

2. Do you still talk to your first love? No, But I'm friends with her family.

3. What was your first Job? Paper Route

4. What was your first car? 1967 Dodge Coronet

5. Who was the first person you sent a text to today? Stacy

6. Who was the first person you thought of today? Myself

7. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Row who later married JIm Florio (Ex governor of NJ)

8. Where did you go on your first plane ride? Sarasota Florida

9. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? Melissa C. Not since I left MySpace

10. Where was your first sleepover? Cousin's house

11. Who was the first person you talked to today? Scott at work

12. Whose wedding were you in the first time? Cousin Kim

13. What was the first thing you did this morning? Showered

14. What was the first concert your ever went to? Aerosmith

15. First Tattoo? Eagle

16. First piercing? Ear - Some girl did it with a needle

17. First foreign country you went to? None

18. First movie you remember seeing? ET or Star Wars

19. When was your first detention? 4th Grade

20. What was the first state you lived in? New Jersey

21. Who was your first roommate? John O'Connell

22. If you had one wish? Money. It buys happiness.

23. What is something you would like to learn if you had a chance? Programming

24. Who do you think will be the next person to post this? Chip
I have a lesbian friend that says she turned gay because she got molested by dudes when she was younger. She let me cuff her even thoguh she was a lesbian though.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Then give me one piece of science that proves that being gay is something you are born with? Anything else can be found through genetics & DNA but NOTHING can be found in the human anatomy that makes someone gay!

It doesn't make any sense to me either. But I don't care.
Being gay is not natural. Reproducing is natural.
Maybe it's nature's way of saying your family is stupid and needs to stop reproducing.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I don't like peanut butter, HATE it, where is the science behind that? There is no peanut butter gene either.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19