Dudebro Nation

Full Version: It's Tuesday, March 26, 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Pete Nice Wrote:I was reading something about women and vagina health, not sure why, but it said that when women wear skirts and dresses, they should go commando b/c it is way better for a vagina's health if it gets to air out and be free.

I believe you and in fact I would help you start this campaign for awareness. :high5:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife goes braless at home all the time now, she didn't while breastfeeding though.

The girlfriend would never. She barely wears less than 2 shirts at a time. She's very shy.

Really? Every girl I ever dated would always go braless hanging around the house, even the ones that didn't live with me.
Free range vaginas.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I support it and I'm tired of hearing about it. With that said I'm even more tired of hearing people say "I don't support their lifestyle decisions." What a fucking asshole thing to say. Are they so awesomely straight that they have to interject? I think two dudes in the same bed is kinda gross, but I'd never say they shouldn't be allowed to do it.
That fucking infuriates me, its not a choice!
Then give me one piece of science that proves that being gay is something you are born with? Anything else can be found through genetics & DNA but NOTHING can be found in the human anatomy that makes someone gay!

Studies also haven't been able to figure out what makes a crazed psycho go out and kill. Some things are just the mysteries of life still. But I the people I know that came out about that kind of lifestyle were definitely different and I knew at least 2 were before they spoke up.
LeNeve Wrote:I have a lesbian friend that says she turned gay because she got molested by dudes when she was younger. She let me cuff her even thoguh she was a lesbian though.

I have a cousin who was locked in a bathroom by her schizo brother and his friends paid him 50 cents to be able to take turns having their way with her. It messed her up bad and she now a lesbian. But she is happily married to her sig other in MA and has her life together now.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife goes braless at home all the time now, she didn't while breastfeeding though.

The girlfriend would never. She barely wears less than 2 shirts at a time. She's very shy.

Really? Every girl I ever dated would always go braless hanging around the house, even the ones that didn't live with me.

Yeah. It's kinda cool being that the last one walked around naked all the time. After a while you get tired of seeing it.
1. Who was your first prom date? I skipped prom and went and saw Marilyn Manson instead. Would he count?

2. Do you still talk to your first love? Fuck No!!!

3. What was your first Job? Doing yardwork for people.

4. What was your first car? An '84 Cadillac Seville, piece of crap

5. Who was the first person you sent a text to today? Jimbo

6. Who was the first person you thought of today? My little Tweedle, who was cuddled up next to me

7. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs Avandt

8. Where did you go on your first plane ride? Miami, FL was my first destination flight. But I did fly around Michigan in a little 4 seater once.

9. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? Amber and no

10. Where was your first sleepover? My friend Jean's house

11. Who was the first person you talked to today? Jim

12. Whose wedding were you in the first time? My sister in Aspen

13. What was the first thing you did this morning? Changed a diaper

14. What was the first concert your ever went to? Marilyn Manson and Helmet

15. First Tattoo? Horse on my back.

16. First piercing? Ears

17. First foreign country you went to? Canada

18. First movie you remember seeing? Snow White

19. When was your first detention? 10th grade

20. What was the first state you lived in? Michigan

21. Who was your first roommate? My baby sister.

22. If you had one wish? To have lots of $$$.

23. What is something you would like to learn if you had a chance? How to surf

24. Who do you think will be the next person to post this? catchnate!!!
LeNeve Wrote:Can you get a good hooker for 100? If I have to pay more than that, I'll just do it myself.

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have a cousin who was locked in a bathroom by her schizo brother and his friends paid him 50 cents to be able to take turns having their way with her. It messed her up bad and she now a lesbian. But she is happily married to her sig other in MA and has her life together now.

50 cents LeNeve.
LeNeve Wrote:oh, I hate peanut butter too JDubb.

[smiley]Bunch of Peanut Butter hating weirdos in here[/smiley]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Then give me one piece of science that proves that being gay is something you are born with? Anything else can be found through genetics & DNA but NOTHING can be found in the human anatomy that makes someone gay!

Why would anyone who wasn't born gay just decide it's a better lifestyle? It doesn't appear to be all that awesome. Maybe you could even call it a mental illness, but if you did that it's still something they were born with. Why would you stop them from being happy if it doesn't hurt you?

I don't know, it does seem to be a better lifestyle.

Gays usually are:

Attractive
In good shape
Friendly
good dressers
have nice, well decorated homes
Studies show they have more sex and more partners than heterosexuals
studies also show that they make far more money that heterosexuals on an average
don't have to put up with women's bullshit
enjoy music more
travel more
spend more time with friends
eat at better restaurants
etc

Besides the whole kissing dudes and cock in the ass part, being gay doesn't seem bad at all.

A lot of gay guys act like women and what about the lesbos?!!!
I wonder if Nervous Matt is related to Matt in Colorado.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:My garage is a horrible wreck. I's half the size of my house and I can barely walk through it. As soon as Spring decides to show up I'm cleaning it out which includes throwing all the ex's shit out since she never has time to come back and get it.

You still have some of her crap? That should have been tossed a long time ago.

Yeah, one of which is a big electric organ that used to be her grandmother's. Once the weather clears up I'm going to give her one day that she can pick it up or I'm trashing it all. (Actually I might sell it all)

If it's worth selling get the Craiglist ad ready!
Derick Wrote:so I have a road trip planned to Atlanta on thursday. Anyone wanna go?
schedule:
leave around 8am thursday morning.
Stop by VP Fuel before noon
Arrive in Atlanta by 9pm

friday
install parts, dyno and tune bike
start driving home

Saturday
Arrive back in chicago

It's Easter weekend. I got family shit to attend. Maybe next time.
Pete Nice Wrote:I was reading something about women and vagina health, not sure why, but it said that when women wear skirts and dresses, they should go commando b/c it is way better for a vagina's health if it gets to air out and be free.
Went commando under a dress forgetting I was going to a football game after work. Slipped 3 stairs landed on my ass. Security guard got a good view
LeNeve Wrote:the hookers need to be affordable though.

I have a bunch of those Vegas trading cards from the Strip. My sister collected them for me. So, if you need their numbers....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19