Dudebro Nation

Full Version: It's Tuesday, March 26, 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
JDubb Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:.
Matt, I like you. I don't want to debate this and potentially "roon" a friendship. OK buddy!?

I want to get to the bottom of what makes Matt think it's wrong. It's not his battle so I don't get why he feels his opposition needs to be expressed.
I just smashed an aspirin with a small ball peen hammer. It was surprisingly kind of cool.
JDubb Wrote:
Matt, I like you. I don't want to debate this and potentially "roon" a friendship. OK buddy!?

[smiley]PUSSY[/smiley]
LeNeve is snorting aspirin.
ball penis hammer
Joe Wrote:LeNeve is snorting aspirin.

it burns, bad.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

[smiley]PUSSY[/smiley]
We got into a heated discussion last week. no need to go there again.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I want to get to the bottom of what makes Matt think it's wrong. It's not his battle so I don't get why he feels his opposition needs to be expressed.

I don't think it's wrong.
But I don't really think it's natural.
And I'm not against it.
Whether it's like being born right or left handed, or some wires don't get connected right in your head...
People are obviously gay.
I don't know why people care so much.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

[smiley]PUSSY[/smiley]
We got into a heated discussion last week. no need to go there again.

About what? I can tell you who was right and who was wrong?
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I don't think it's wrong.
And I'm not against it.
Whether it's like being born right or left handed, or some wires don't get connected right in your head...

this is exactly how I feel about it.
Chip Wrote:I don't think it's wrong.
And I'm not against it.

That kinda sums it up
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I didn't say it was wrong, all I said was to prove to me that it's not a choice. Thats all. I have friends who have come out and I think of them no differently today as I did before I knew of their sexuality. What pisses me off is if your not bending over backwards and supporting gays then you're against them and are full of hate. I'm very much for letting everyone live and let live but when stuff is always thrown in my face it gets old. My daughter now who is in first grade has this stuff being thrown in her face at school now too! Sorry if I don't want to explain the differences between homo & heteosexuals to my soon to be 7 year old. She doesn't knw about sexuality at her age and now I have to explain things that a 7 year old shouldn't even have to know about.
Chip's pretty smart for a gay guy. :high5:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I didn't say it was wrong, all I said was to prove to me that it's not a choice. Thats all. I have friends who have come out and I think of them no differently today as I did before I knew of their sexuality. What pisses me off is if your not bending over backwards and supporting gays then you're against them and are full of hate. I'm very much for letting everyone live and let live but when stuff is always thrown in my face it gets old. My daughter now who is in first grade has this stuff being thrown in her face at school now too! Sorry if I don't want to explain the differences between homo & heteosexuals to my soon to be 7 year old. She doesn't knw about sexuality at her age and now I have to explain things that a 7 year old shouldn't even have to know about.

It's not their fault they have had to fight for so long keeping it on your face. They just want what everyone else has. (The ability to be miserable with someone)

If these opposing assholes would just let it be then everyone would be happy and it would be out of the news.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:We got into a heated discussion last week. no need to go there again.

About what? I can tell you who was right and who was wrong?
Let me just say, I am sure you and I would have agreed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19