Dudebro Nation

Full Version: It's Tuesday, March 26, 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:GO out in public braless you mean right?

I can see where you are going, but when they are wonderful big tits, it is awesome.

There is nothing sexy about sports bras unless it is combined with only a pair of tight yoga pants or stretch pants.

Get one of those lacy shelf bras that push it all up, but there is no cup, leaves the boobs open for view....

Ya that's what i meant about sports bras.. they all look the same.

I think you misunderstood my explanation, I mean somthing like this:

[Image: lace-shelf-bra-with-gstring.jpg]
[Image: 303308-1.jpg]
[Image: AAAAC2j0Qc0AAAAAAP4gLA.jpg?v=1287913674000]
[Image: 20144_blk__00562.jpg]

There are more that are NSFW that I would like to post, but you get hte idea.
JDubb is going to hell because he has an iPhone gene instead of a peanut butter gene.
whats with the 24 questions joe posted. did someone say they cared?
Pete just scientifically proved gay guys are retarded.
I hate when gays try to make me eat peanut butter.
Derick Wrote:whats with the 24 questions joe posted. did someone say they cared?

Pete posted them first.
And they came from FaceBook, so no, no one cares.
But I did judge Pete because he loves Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam.
Lisa Lisas and the cult jam fan club.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Then give me one piece of science that proves that being gay is something you are born with? Anything else can be found through genetics & DNA but NOTHING can be found in the human anatomy that makes someone gay!

Why would anyone who wasn't born gay just decide it's a better lifestyle? It doesn't appear to be all that awesome. Maybe you could even call it a mental illness, but if you did that it's still something they were born with. Why would you stop them from being happy if it doesn't hurt you?
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Then give me one piece of science that proves that being gay is something you are born with? Anything else can be found through genetics & DNA but NOTHING can be found in the human anatomy that makes someone gay!

Why would anyone who wasn't born gay just decide it's a better lifestyle? It doesn't appear to be all that awesome. Maybe you could even call it a mental illness, but if you did that it's still something they were born with. Why would you stop them from being happy if it doesn't hurt you?

There is something to be said for the fact that you can tell what kids are going to be gay, before they know what gay is.
LeNeve Wrote:I have a lesbian friend that says she turned gay because she got molested by dudes when she was younger. She let me cuff her even though she was a lesbian though.

I can see some people might have it in them from birth, not in their DNA, but just a feeling. But I also think it really is a choice for many as well, my sister chose to start eating vaginas, and she will be the first to tell you that. BTW, her Gf proposed to her and she said no.
Derick Wrote:whats with the 24 questions joe posted. did someone say they cared?

Pete was bored and posted it. Keep up with the program and stop sniffing fumes.
Chip Wrote:JDubb is going to hell because he has an iPhone gene instead of a peanut butter gene.

:high5:
I have to admit that years ago I thought that everyone coming out of the closet was just some trendy bullshit and it disgusted me. Then I evolved as I grew older.

Yes, I did, just something to do, learn a little more about each other. Have some fun.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:JDubb is going to hell because he has an iPhone gene instead of a peanut butter gene.

:high5:
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19