Dudebro Nation

Full Version: It's Tuesday, March 26, 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Joe Wrote:I don't get the tin can guy references
you're old....get with the times
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:My garage is a horrible wreck. I's half the size of my house and I can barely walk through it. As soon as Spring decides to show up I'm cleaning it out which includes throwing all the ex's shit out since she never has time to come back and get it.

You still have some of her crap? That should have been tossed a long time ago.

My garage gets cleaned out every March for the St. Pat's party. It doesn't have much in it anyway, the car takes most of the space, a frig and chest freezer, a shelf system for food that doesn't fit in the kitchen and some tools hanging on the walls.

I may even get one of those dumpster bags. This is going to be like a two day thing. Hell I even have a neighbor's car in there.
don't do it.

waste of money, barely holds anything. Just rent an actual dumpster.
LeNeve Wrote:Free range vaginas.
:roflmao:

this comment stopped me in my tracks......well done :high5:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Then give me one piece of science that proves that being gay is something you are born with? Anything else can be found through genetics & DNA but NOTHING can be found in the human anatomy that makes someone gay!

Why would anyone who wasn't born gay just decide it's a better lifestyle? It doesn't appear to be all that awesome. Maybe you could even call it a mental illness, but if you did that it's still something they were born with. Why would you stop them from being happy if it doesn't hurt you?

I don't know, it does seem to be a better lifestyle.

Gays usually are:

Attractive
In good shape
Friendly
good dressers
have nice, well decorated homes
Studies show they have more sex and more partners than heterosexuals
studies also show that they make far more money that heterosexuals on an average
don't have to put up with women's bullshit
enjoy music more
travel more
spend more time with friends
eat at better restaurants
etc

Besides the whole kissing dudes and cock in the ass part, being gay doesn't seem bad at all.

A lot of gay guys act like women and what about the lesbos?!!!
aint nothin gay bout the ladies
LeNeve Wrote:the hot dogs at gay pride parades taste like shit.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

you may have topped my previous favorite comment
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:She should spend time with me. I am pretty good at changing (corrupting) females. The most recent being that I got a girlfriend of mine to enjoy strip clubs.

She turned red when she hears words like pussy. Since I'm so vulgar I mess with her all the time.

Oh, I could change that.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:oh, I hate peanut butter too JDubb.

[smiley]Bunch of Peanut Butter hating weirdos in here[/smiley]

[smiley]says the wierfo who hates pie[/smiley]

[smiley]Thats because pie sucks[/smiley] !!!!!!!!!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Yeah, I would be more careful now too.

My biggest concern now is that I don't own pjs and I have a kid that will always be around.

My wife still sleeps naked, we are not fans of sleeping in clothes. I guess we will have to learn speed dressing soon.

I figure I have til she's about 2 or 3 before I really have to change or figure out another option.
Joe Wrote:LeNeve is snorting aspirin.

....again
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I want to get to the bottom of what makes Matt think it's wrong. It's not his battle so I don't get why he feels his opposition needs to be expressed.

I don't think it's wrong.
But I don't really think it's natural.
And I'm not against it.
Whether it's like being born right or left handed, or some wires don't get connected right in your head...
People are obviously gay.
I don't know why people care so much.

this is exactly how I feel about it.

I gotta agree. Their choices do not affect my life in any way, so to each their own.
Joe Wrote:can we all agree that Progressive needs to get rid of Flo. I seriously want to cancel my policy so they have one less person putting money towards their marketing expenses.

She is so damn annoying and you are contributing to her paycheck. .....Damn you!!!

:poke:
Joe Wrote:I got the "Official Word" that I'll be getting the "Official Word" that my job will be changing tomorrow.

:high5: Hopefully this new one doesn't suck.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Matt, I like you. I don't want to debate this and potentially "roon" a friendship. OK buddy!?

I want to get to the bottom of what makes Matt think it's wrong. It's not his battle so I don't get why he feels his opposition needs to be expressed.

I don't think it's wrong.
But I don't really think it's natural.
And I'm not against it.
Whether it's like being born right or left handed, or some wires don't get connected right in your head...
People are obviously gay.
I don't know why people care so much.

this is exactly how I feel about it.

:whomo:

But I will say this, while some people may be born into it, people also do choose to be gay, I have a lesbian sister who will attest to that.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:.
Matt, I like you. I don't want to debate this and potentially "roon" a friendship. OK buddy!?

I want to get to the bottom of what makes Matt think it's wrong. It's not his battle so I don't get why he feels his opposition needs to be expressed.
I didn't say it was wrong, all I said was to prove to me that it's not a choice. Thats all. I have friends who have come out and I think of them no differently today as I did before I knew of their sexuality. What pisses me off is if your not bending over backwards and supporting gays then you're against them and are full of hate. I'm very much for letting everyone live and let live but when stuff is always thrown in my face it gets old. My daughter now who is in first grade has this stuff being thrown in her face at school now too! Sorry if I don't want to explain the differences between homo & heteosexuals to my soon to be 7 year old. She doesn't knw about sexuality at her age and now I have to explain things that a 7 year old shouldn't even have to know about.

I have to agree with Matt on this part. Just b/c I am pissed b/c your pride parade caused me to sit in traffic, doesn't mean I hate gays, I just hate traffic and whoever happened to cause that specific traffic for causing it.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:When I start throwing rocks and cursing at homosexuals then tell me I'm wrong. But as long as I treat everyone with the same respect and common courtesy, let me have me beliefs. I'm not sitting here telling you to think my way and I'm not telling you that you're wrong. Another thing I said on TOMB was it's great how in America you have the "freedom" to think and choose your own beliefs unless your beliefs are contradictory to that of someone else, then your a biggot and a intolerant jerk.

I have to agree with this part as well. Like how if you say Obama is a bad president, you get called a racist, despite the fact you hate his politics and policies. He could be Oscar O'Niell the white guy, I would still hate his politics and policies.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19