Dudebro Nation

Full Version: It's Tuesday, March 26, 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:JDubb beat me too it.
Confusedad:
Worst day of my life.
If it makes you feel better; my phone still sucks.

My sister in CO has become a fucking iFan. I pissed her off royally when I was making fun of Apple stuff. oops..
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:You still have some of her crap? That should have been tossed a long time ago.

My garage gets cleaned out every March for the St. Pat's party. It doesn't have much in it anyway, the car takes most of the space, a frig and chest freezer, a shelf system for food that doesn't fit in the kitchen and some tools hanging on the walls.

I may even get one of those dumpster bags. This is going to be like a two day thing. Hell I even have a neighbor's car in there.

Um.. Why?
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Its not very often one ever finds me braless

I miss going braless. It's impossible right now, though. How did you survive this part with yours??
The big boobs or breastfeed ?

These taters weigh a friggin ton now. It drives me nuts.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:The big boobs or breastfeed ?

Stop right there!

You go into the whole breast feeding thing and it kills it.
I didn't do it. I did for a week with my son, thought I was going to strangle him and stopped. Refused to even try with my daughter.

Feeding is pretty easy. I got that down. Just that weight of them.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife goes braless at home all the time now, she didn't while breastfeeding though.

The girlfriend would never. She barely wears less than 2 shirts at a time. She's very shy.

She should spend time with me. I am pretty good at changing (corrupting) females. The most recent being that I got a girlfriend of mine to enjoy strip clubs.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife goes braless at home all the time now, she didn't while breastfeeding though.

The girlfriend would never. She barely wears less than 2 shirts at a time. She's very shy.

Really? Every girl I ever dated would always go braless hanging around the house, even the ones that didn't live with me.

Yeah. It's kinda cool being that the last one walked around naked all the time. After a while you get tired of seeing it.

But it's so comfortable!
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I was reading something about women and vagina health, not sure why, but it said that when women wear skirts and dresses, they should go commando b/c it is way better for a vagina's health if it gets to air out and be free.
Went commando under a dress forgetting I was going to a football game after work. Slipped 3 stairs landed on my ass. Security guard got a good view

I haven't been caught yet, but I don't do that often.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I haven't been caught yet, but I don't do that often.

I laughed it off. Every time we went to a game afterwards I ensured I didn't wear a dress at all. My friends make a point of reminding me every time we go down a flight of stairs
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:You still have some of her crap? That should have been tossed a long time ago.

My garage gets cleaned out every March for the St. Pat's party. It doesn't have much in it anyway, the car takes most of the space, a frig and chest freezer, a shelf system for food that doesn't fit in the kitchen and some tools hanging on the walls.

I may even get one of those dumpster bags. This is going to be like a two day thing. Hell I even have a neighbor's car in there.

Um.. Why?

The neighbor's mother in law has a car there she never uses. She's giving me a few bucks a month to keep it in there.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I haven't been caught yet, but I don't do that often.

I laughed it off. Every time we went to a game afterwards I ensured I didn't wear a dress at all. My friends make a point of reminding me every time we go down a flight of stairs

Yeah, I would be more careful now too.

My biggest concern now is that I don't own pjs and I have a kid that will always be around.
Joe Wrote:

She should spend time with me. I am pretty good at changing (corrupting) females. The most recent being that I got a girlfriend of mine to enjoy strip clubs.

She turned red when she hears words like pussy. Since I'm so vulgar I mess with her all the time.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Can you get a good hooker for 100? If I have to pay more than that, I'll just do it myself.

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have a cousin who was locked in a bathroom by her schizo brother and his friends paid him 50 cents to be able to take turns having their way with her. It messed her up bad and she now a lesbian. But she is happily married to her sig other in MA and has her life together now.

50 cents LeNeve.

Confusedhock: :?
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Really? Every girl I ever dated would always go braless hanging around the house, even the ones that didn't live with me.

Yeah. It's kinda cool being that the last one walked around naked all the time. After a while you get tired of seeing it.

I don't
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Yeah. It's kinda cool being that the last one walked around naked all the time. After a while you get tired of seeing it.

I don't

That would be awesome. Normally I'm tired of seeing it after the first few weeks.
LeNeve Wrote:oh, I hate peanut butter too JDubb.

[smiley]Bunch of Peanut Butter hating weirdos in here[/smiley]

[smiley]says the wierfo who hates pie[/smiley]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19