Dudebro Nation

Full Version: It's Tuesday, March 26, 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
LeNeve Wrote:Chip's pretty smart for a gay guy. :high5:

:roflmao: :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:Chip's pretty smart for a gay guy. :high5:

:roflmao:

Dick head
When I start throwing rocks and cursing at homosexuals then tell me I'm wrong. But as long as I treat everyone with the same respect and common courtesy, let me have me beliefs. I'm not sitting here telling you to think my way and I'm not telling you that you're wrong. Another thing I said on TOMB was it's great how in America you have the "freedom" to think and choose your own beliefs unless your beliefs are contradictory to that of someone else, then your a biggot and a intolerant jerk.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:.
Matt, I like you. I don't want to debate this and potentially "roon" a friendship. OK buddy!?

I want to get to the bottom of what makes Matt think it's wrong. It's not his battle so I don't get why he feels his opposition needs to be expressed.
I didn't say it was wrong, all I said was to prove to me that it's not a choice. Thats all. I have friends who have come out and I think of them no differently today as I did before I knew of their sexuality. What pisses me off is if your not bending over backwards and supporting gays then you're against them and are full of hate. I'm very much for letting everyone live and let live but when stuff is always thrown in my face it gets old. My daughter now who is in first grade has this stuff being thrown in her face at school now too! Sorry if I don't want to explain the differences between homo & heteosexuals to my soon to be 7 year old. She doesn't knw about sexuality at her age and now I have to explain things that a 7 year old shouldn't even have to know about.

I also agree with this homo phobe too. :high5:
I need a "I'm with homophobe" smilie
By the way JDubb, I'm so hateful I voted NO in November.
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I didn't say it was wrong, all I said was to prove to me that it's not a choice. Thats all. I have friends who have come out and I think of them no differently today as I did before I knew of their sexuality. What pisses me off is if your not bending over backwards and supporting gays then you're against them and are full of hate. I'm very much for letting everyone live and let live but when stuff is always thrown in my face it gets old. My daughter now who is in first grade has this stuff being thrown in her face at school now too! Sorry if I don't want to explain the differences between homo & heteosexuals to my soon to be 7 year old. She doesn't knw about sexuality at her age and now I have to explain things that a 7 year old shouldn't even have to know about.

It's not their fault they have had to fight for so long keeping it on your face. They just want what everyone else has. (The ability to be miserable with someone)

If these opposing assholes would just let it be then everyone would be happy and it would be out of the news.

fought so long keeping it on your face. :?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:When I start throwing rocks and cursing at homosexuals then tell me I'm wrong. But as long as I treat everyone with the same respect and common courtesy, let me have me beliefs. I'm not sitting here telling you to think my way and I'm not telling you that you're wrong. Another thing I said on TOMB was it's great how in America you have the "freedom" to think and choose your own beliefs unless your beliefs are contradictory to that of someone else, then your a biggot and a intolerant jerk.

Well I thought you were telling us we were wrong.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:By the way JDubb, I'm so hateful I voted NO in November.

What was your heated debate about last week? I wanna take sides. :grin:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:By the way JDubb, I'm so hateful I voted NO in November.
So did I.
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:When I start throwing rocks and cursing at homosexuals then tell me I'm wrong. But as long as I treat everyone with the same respect and common courtesy, let me have me beliefs. I'm not sitting here telling you to think my way and I'm not telling you that you're wrong. Another thing I said on TOMB was it's great how in America you have the "freedom" to think and choose your own beliefs unless your beliefs are contradictory to that of someone else, then your a biggot and a intolerant jerk.

No, What I was trying to say is that I don't believe it's natural. Until someone scientifically proves it to me, I won't be swayed otherwise. If's my belief that's all. Sorry to all the gays who hate me for being intolerant and not bending over backwards for them and for not marching in their parades.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

No, What I was trying to say is that I don't believe it's natural. Until someone scientifically proves it to me, I won't be swayed otherwise. If's my belief that's all. Sorry to all the gays who hate me for being intolerant and not bending over backwards for them and for not marching in their parades.

they would prefer if you bent over forwards anyway.
LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

they would prefer if you bent over forwards anyway.
:clap: Well played
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Well gays aren't in the majority so obviously they are going to need the support of the heterosexuals. You know, kind of how minorities got their rights. There's no need for marches and parades though. Just vote.
[Image: 575710_491293124252980_109353246_n.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19