Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6-11-12 Moonday Loco News!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
can a normal earthling join spacebook?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve and Brampton, do you guys lock all your tools up every time you leave the shop or do you just trust everyone?
I lock it up when I go home for the day.

besides, its all insured anyways

Who insures it, you or your dealer?

What if some steals like a wrench or a socket, or slowly pilfers stuff from you over time? Do they always replace it without question?
well......its personally insured.

as for if someone is taking stuff, I know right away, cause of how everything is in the toolbox. But, from my experience, people don't do that. and if they did, they would be in a world of hurt pretty quickly

and no, if someone were to steal a wrench I'd be on the hook for it.
fires and tornadoes are the only reasons to have my tools insured here. Dealer has my back on that issue though. It would be almost impossible for someone to back a cargo truck up to the building and load up everyones tools without being caught.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[Image: 59c3fc.jpeg]
[Image: b8628f.jpeg]
Detroit :roll:

[Image: 408bea.jpeg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Detroit :roll:

[Image: 408bea.jpeg]

:zipit:
[Image: 37d5c6.jpeg]
How you going to drink yo shit with a shot up wrist bitch. Bang bang.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Is the iPhone really just getting turn by turn navigation?
Chip Wrote:Is the iPhone really just getting turn by turn navigation?

Now they'll be able to find their way to a cell phone store that sells Android phones
[Image: cd58d3.jpeg]
I moved into my house when reagan died. I remember watching the wake and unpacking boxes.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
[Image: 8bc4b0.gif]
spacebook.com is actually really lame in real life. I was hoping at the least some comic geek would have made a cool sight or something. Nope, I think it is some sort of elderly dating site.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20