Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6-11-12 Moonday Loco News!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What do you call a woman with one brain cell? Pregnant.

What is the smartest thing to ever to come out of a woman's mouth? Albert Einstein's cock

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

How many men does it take to change a light bulb?

10, one do change the light bulb and 9 to pat him on the back for a job well done and break out the beer to celebrate .

Correct.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
That cats shits all retarded

Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Facebook can eat a bowl of dick if they don't go back to where they didn't suck.

Old people who don't like change....

It's not that. It's that Jim and I share many of the same friends. He'll say to me, "did you so so-and-so's post?"... I'll look but it won't show up on my newsfeed at all. I'm beginning to just be annoyed by it all. I've missed out on stuff because of it. I have my newsfeed set to most recent, but that is not helping. Plus, people that I blocked from my feed are back and post-whoring away. It's fucking annoying and I don't have time to visit every single person's profile to see what they have going on.
Not only did 2 people email me from Comcast, but now they are calling me.
Joe Wrote:Here's a good read for Beckster.

http://blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stories/...id=bcToday

Confusedad: FML
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What do you call a woman with one brain cell? Pregnant.

What is the smartest thing to ever to come out of a woman's mouth? Albert Einstein's cock

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

How many men does it take to change a light bulb?

10, one do change the light bulb and 9 to pat him on the back for a job well done and break out the beer to celebrate .

A guy called into the show and told those two jokes.

Figures....
Joe Wrote:Not only did 2 people email me from Comcast, but now they are calling me.

make them sweat. :wink:
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip has been doing experiments in his spare time again....

[Image: ffa56b.jpeg]

And I've finally found a use for a cat.
Stuff it and turn it into a remote control helicopter.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Facebook can eat a bowl of dick if they don't go back to where they didn't suck.

It's not that. It's that Jim and I share many of the same friends. He'll say to me, "did you so so-and-so's post?"... I'll look but it won't show up on my newsfeed at all. I'm beginning to just be annoyed by it all. I've missed out on stuff because of it. I have my newsfeed set to most recent, but that is not helping. Plus, people that I blocked from my feed are back and post-whoring away. It's fucking annoying and I don't have time to visit every single person's profile to see what they have going on.
Im with you. Mines been like that since they first made the change last year. I kind of gave up on it. Ill check it once a day, and whoever pops up is all ill read.

Joe Wrote:[Image: xlqg6.gif]
this happened in the Bronx NY last week, saw it on the news. The guy went to punch out the other guy but someone yelled that a subway was coming & the woman was knocked unconscious, so he saved her life & the guy that pushed the woman got away.
Joe Wrote:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv7FWfBeBryAiVM6702RW...IYGvGq_6Mv]
Joe Wrote:Here's a good read for Beckster.

http://blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stories/...id=bcToday

Confusedad: FML

And if you put it on facebook that pieces of babies remain in you, nobody will even see it. Double suck.

Joe Wrote:Not only did 2 people email me from Comcast, but now they are calling me.

make them sweat. :wink:

They wanted to hook me up with a deal for like a year. I told em that I'll think about it. I kind of already scheduled Dish to come out and install
I feel like sending everyone I know an email, with the subject as "appology".

Then just put.

"I'm sorry for party rockin"
I can't find my spinny metal cutting disc thingy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20