Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6-11-12 Moonday Loco News!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
[Image: xlqg6.gif]
Eddie is going to have to help me out with this one.

[Image: 8642.jpg]
What do you call a woman with one brain cell? Pregnant.

What is the smartest thing to ever to come out of a woman's mouth? Albert Einstein's cock

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My damn stomach is growing and showing, I fucking hate this part of my lil parasite. I know it's normal and crap, but I feel so fat today. I might have to unbutton my jeans. :killme:

We should save all her posts like this, then e-mail then to her kid when he's about 10.

wonder if people will still e mail in 10 years. maybe we should put it on her facebook timeline, then invest in facebook stock just to make sure it sticks around.
gavin rosdale is in bush
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My damn stomach is growing and showing, I fucking hate this part of my lil parasite. I know it's normal and crap, but I feel so fat today. I might have to unbutton my jeans. :killme:

We should save all her posts like this, then e-mail then to her kid when he's about 10.

Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:[Image: xlqg6.gif]

:roflmao: :roflmao: Nevermind recusing the chick.. Punch that guy! :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My damn stomach is growing and showing, I fucking hate this part of my lil parasite. I know it's normal and crap, but I feel so fat today. I might have to unbutton my jeans. :killme:

wonder if people will still e mail in 10 years. maybe we should put it on her facebook timeline, then invest in facebook stock just to make sure it sticks around.

Facebook can eat a bowl of dick if they don't go back to where they didn't suck.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Facebook can eat a bowl of dick if they don't go back to where they didn't suck.

Old people who don't like change....
[Image: pM285.jpg]
[Image: WHdZf.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:What do you call a woman with one brain cell? Pregnant.

What is the smartest thing to ever to come out of a woman's mouth? Albert Einstein's cock

How many men does it take to change a light bulb?

10, one do change the light bulb and 9 to pat him on the back for a job well done and break out the beer to celebrate .
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What do you call a woman with one brain cell? Pregnant.

How many men does it take to change a light bulb?

10, one do change the light bulb and 9 to pat him on the back for a job well done and break out the beer to celebrate .

A guy called into the show and told those two jokes.
Chip has been doing experiments in his spare time again....

[Image: ffa56b.jpeg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20