Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6-11-12 Moonday Loco News!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
tweety bird was the suckiest of those cartoon characters, yet all the girls got tattoos of it, and had accesories fro their cars.

why?
LeNeve and Brampton, do you guys lock all your tools up every time you leave the shop or do you just trust everyone?
[Image: Facebook_Changes.jpg]
[Image: 0d1eaa.jpeg]
LeNeve Wrote:tweety bird was the suckiest of those cartoon characters, yet all the girls got tattoos of it, and had accesories fro their cars.

why?
tweety sucks = girls lame
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve and Brampton, do you guys lock all your tools up every time you leave the shop or do you just trust everyone?
I lock it up when I go home for the day.

besides, its all insured anyways
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Here's a good read for Beckster.

http://blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stories/...id=bcToday

Confusedad: FML

And if you put it on facebook that pieces of babies remain in you, nobody will even see it. Double suck.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

If you've noticed... which you probably haven't sine FB wouldn't have let you.... I haven't even announced the parasite on FB yet.
LeNeve Wrote:I can't find my spinny metal cutting disc thingy.
die grinder?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It's not that. It's that Jim and I share many of the same friends. He'll say to me, "did you so so-and-so's post?"... I'll look but it won't show up on my newsfeed at all. I'm beginning to just be annoyed by it all. I've missed out on stuff because of it. I have my newsfeed set to most recent, but that is not helping. Plus, people that I blocked from my feed are back and post-whoring away. It's fucking annoying and I don't have time to visit every single person's profile to see what they have going on.

Im with you. Mines been like that since they first made the change last year. I kind of gave up on it. Ill check it once a day, and whoever pops up is all ill read.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

It only sucks when someone announces something that has significance to me. Like when money is due for Tigers game at I want to go to.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I can't find my spinny metal cutting disc thingy.
die grinder?

yeah, that thingy. I found it eventually.
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:[Image: xlqg6.gif]
this happened in the Bronx NY last week, saw it on the news. The guy went to punch out the other guy but someone yelled that a subway was coming & the woman was knocked unconscious, so he saved her life & the guy that pushed the woman got away.

That's pretty sucky to put someone's life in danger like that.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Not only did 2 people email me from Comcast, but now they are calling me.

make them sweat. :wink:

They wanted to hook me up with a deal for like a year. I told em that I'll think about it. I kind of already scheduled Dish to come out and install

I liked my Directv better than Dish.
LeNeve Wrote:tweety bird was the suckiest of those cartoon characters, yet all the girls got tattoos of it, and had accesories fro their cars.

why?

I have no idea, but I find it annoying.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve and Brampton, do you guys lock all your tools up every time you leave the shop or do you just trust everyone?
I lock it up when I go home for the day.

besides, its all insured anyways

Who insures it, you or your dealer?

What if some steals like a wrench or a socket, or slowly pilfers stuff from you over time? Do they always replace it without question?
I only lock my tools up if we have a long weekend. My boss leaves me his key for his toolbox when he goes on vacations. My boss and I are the only techs with a key for the shop too. If something goes missing its a pretty short list of suspects, so not an issue leaving it unlocked here. aside from someone breaking in. Burglaries are pretty rare around here too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20