Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6-11-12 Moonday Loco News!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Joe Wrote:Hockey kills ISTs

I decided that I might be hungry and for some reason chicken fried rice sounded good.... I shouldn't have listened to myself, but, on the plus side, I'll have leftovers for the next week and a half. :? Just a couple of bites each day.
I actually want my sister's boyfriend dead. I just don't want to go to jail for murder.
I heard Snow White and the Huntsman is REALLY good. My wife doesn't want to see it though. I might force her to.
My brother and his girlfriend are insane, but they manage to keep it between themselves.
He breaks up with her all the time, but she just keeps hanging around, and changing the subject, and eventually he'll give up on telling her to leave for the day. And try it again in a few days.
I don't get it.
Pete Nice Wrote:I heard Snow White and the Huntsman is REALLY good. My wife doesn't want to see it though. I might force her to.

I should have seen that instead.
Pete Nice Wrote:I heard Snow White and the Huntsman is REALLY good. My wife doesn't want to see it though. I might force her to.

I think I'd spend the entire movie trying to figure out if Kristen Stewart is more hot than she is boring.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't have family drama, my family or my in laws, thank god for that.

I don't have family drama. I am so thankful they are normal, and no one fights with each other, and gets along with each other.

baby mama drama, and her family. fucking totally different story.

So, what does your family think about all of that?

My boss saw it and said it was great, only too much violence for her. So, it sounds pretty good.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't have family drama, my family or my in laws, thank god for that.

I don't have family drama. I am so thankful they are normal, and no one fights with each other, and gets along with each other.

baby mama drama, and her family. fucking totally different story.

So, what does your family think about all of that?

I don't know. thats how drama free my family is. They don't even like to talk about other peoples drama. I like it. :high5:
Pollack jokes may have vanished, but I would love to see some JIU jokes start up.
:roflmao: :roflmao:

[Image: c0c807.jpeg]
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So, what does your family think about all of that?

I don't know. thats how drama free my family is. They don't even like to talk about other peoples drama. I like it. :high5:

Nice :high5:

My family has a bit of drama, but nothing major.. at least not for my immediate family.
My damn stomach is growing and showing, I fucking hate this part of my lil parasite. I know it's normal and crap, but I feel so fat today. I might have to unbutton my jeans. :killme:
[Image: fc0aed.jpeg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My damn stomach is growing and showing, I fucking hate this part of my lil parasite. I know it's normal and crap, but I feel so fat today. I might have to unbutton my jeans. :killme:

We should save all her posts like this, then e-mail then to her kid when he's about 10.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20