Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6-11-12 Moonday Loco News!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I dont tune in for 2 weeks, and i turn it on to hear about boxing???? Wtf

Maybe I'll give it a month next time

Imported from Canada

Pacquiao lost. It's kind of a big deal.
:killme: horse racing, NASCAR, boxing... :deadhorse: throw in some hockey too. :roll:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I dont tune in for 2 weeks, and i turn it on to hear about boxing???? Wtf

Maybe I'll give it a month next time

Imported from Canada

Pacquiao lost. It's kind of a big deal.
:killme: horse racing, NASCAR, boxing... :deadhorse: throw in some hockey too. :roll:
:high5:
Chip Wrote:It's $75 for boxing now?
Confusedhock:

Yeah, and now it's like 5 hours of bullshit that leads up to a 30 minute fight.
JDubb Wrote::killme: horse racing, NASCAR, boxing... :deadhorse: throw in some hockey too. :roll:

Sorry we can't be on board with your favorite sport.

[Image: 633951748382138130-SOCCER.jpg]
soccer is hard to play.
LeNeve Wrote:soccer is hard to play.
so is posting in the Daily thread
you ever play soccer against little kids? its totally easy to win. you just hit one of them really hard with the ball, and the rest of them get scared, and you can get like 20 goals.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:soccer is hard to play.
so is posting in the Daily thread

this is not user error. DBN stops communicating with Kansas, then when it reloads it posts again.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Pacquiao lost. It's kind of a big deal.

Game 6 is tonight, isn't it?
JDubb Wrote:

Yeah...

Rich Nash to Philly being delayed because of JVR's surgery delays? Confusedhock:
JDubb Wrote:

yes
So the wife wanted to watch a movie last night, but not an action movie. The only comedy that I could find real quick was Jack and Jill.

What a god awful movie. There is some funny physical comedy, but physical comedy is funny no matter how bad the movie is, so it is a given.

Sandler pulled all the strings to get a ton of good actors in such a shit movie.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Yeah...

Rich Nash to Philly being delayed because of JVR's surgery delays? Confusedhock:
Rich Nash?
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Yeah...

Rich Nash to Philly being delayed because Philly has zero cap room until July 1? Confusedhock:

fixed

There is no way in hell Rick Nash will end up in Philly.

I don't even think the Rangers will be able to fit him in. He will end up in Detroit or somewhere in the west.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote::killme: horse racing, NASCAR, boxing... :deadhorse: throw in some hockey too. :roll:

Yeah...

Rich Nash?

Ha, oops, type-0.
Rick Nash.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20