Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 05/16 - Jdubbing the week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Brian Wrote:Kansas :roll:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05/15/kansas/

I thought cathline sebilius was the governer here. :?

MAybe all the Kansas politicians should get naked and start banging each other in a pile, and they won't have to worry about those pesky women, and their women problms anymore.
Joe Wrote:I was on the NJ website for unclaimed property and found my name on there a new months ago. I filled out all of the paperwork and sent it in and received nothing. Now when I go back to the site I'm not listed. I think someone stole that shit that I didn't even know was my shit!

I thought I had cash coming my way or someone came across the stripped down frame of the bike I had stolen.

That's just annoying
NussieT Wrote:Honestly, it was an accident. I was in a hurry, thought I grabbed them but didn't and it got stolen... Jim has a nasty habit of leaving keys in ignitions.... that key usually stayed in the ignition though because it was our only one

Insurance companies don't like it when people leave keys in their ignitions around here.
Pokes28 Wrote:You know they have the ability to make copies of keys now days right? Perhaps this 1920s technology hasn't made it up Canada way yet. Smile

:eek: :owned:
i want this shirt

[Image: d2fe2dd89dfc11e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg]
eddieyourdj Wrote:Every time Rich attempts to impersonate a black person, someone throws a pair or sneakers up on a power line!!!

:?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Honestly, it was an accident. I was in a hurry, thought I grabbed them but didn't and it got stolen... Jim has a nasty habit of leaving keys in ignitions.... that key usually stayed in the ignition though because it was our only one

Insurance companies don't like it when people leave keys in their ignitions around here.
If the key was in the ignition, then it wasn't stolen.
Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Every time Rich attempts to impersonate a black person, someone throws a pair or sneakers up on a power line!!!

Captain Christian! Nice morning chat. :wink:

:roflmao:
DBN keeps closing on me and windows runs a virus scan, I don't have a windows virus program though. I have to close everything to stop it.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:the the Jays 3rd baseman lost his shit last night.

Never an excuse for "attacking" an umpire, but what happened yesterday, the Ump deserved it

At what point in sports will the referees just do their job, and stop injecting themselves into the games result?

I hate sports sometimes

Did the ump go full retard like the one that ruined the perfect game in Detroit a year or 2 ago?
strike 2 was clearly a foot off the outside of the plate.....Lawrie started going to first and the ump rung up strike 2 (then nodded at the pitcher)

strke 3 was 4 inches above the letters and 6 inches off the plate and he rung him up with a K.

I've attacked an ump for less than this, and I reacted way worse than Lawrie

I used to flip out on refs in soccer.
But I've really calmed down in the last few years.
Brian Wrote:

If the key was in the ignition, then it wasn't stolen.

yes, this is actually kind of true . key in the ignition = misdemeanor joyride charge. hotwire = grand theft auto felony

Neither does ours... we didn't go through with the claim either...They didn't do any damage that wasn't there before. Jim's a dually certified red seal technician I am sure he can figure out how to change the ignition and we're all set...
Joe Wrote:

:-) Nothing wrong with a little point/counterpoint!!!
I think it's illegal to leave the keys in the ignition here. I leave mine in all the time though.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

:-) Nothing wrong with a little point/counterpoint!!!

just the point
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18