Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 05/16 - Jdubbing the week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Brampton Wrote:so I posted my bedroom furniture on Kijiji yesterday afternoon, and had a buyer in about 3 hours. Awesome :high5:

and my father in law said he'd buy my workbench from me. So now I don't have to move any bedroom furniture, kitchen appliances or workbench. Moving is easy

You still gotta deal with getting new shit. What is Kijiji?
If their intern isn't black then I think he needs to stop trying to be.
Are those women getting a show on Stars Too???
Joe Wrote:If their intern isn't black then I think he needs to stop trying to be.
He's white.
Joe Wrote:Are those women getting a show on Stars Too???
I think they already have one.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If their intern isn't black then I think he needs to stop trying to be.
He's white.

Well then he sounds like an idiot.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:So if you are cutting grass in your backdoor and you leave your door unlocked it's ok for someone to come in and use your shit... then it's technically not B&E either...

There's a difference between leaving the door unlocked and leaving the keys available to be grabbed. Jim's Tahoe got stolen because he left his keys in the ignition. He didn't tell the cops that the keys were in it, so he could turn it into the insurance.

You don't say.......what insurance company again?

Uhhhh.... I forget. They found the truck in good condition anyway, so there was no claim.

Oh well, thought i might be able to make some extra scratch there.....
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so I posted my bedroom furniture on Kijiji yesterday afternoon, and had a buyer in about 3 hours. Awesome :high5:

and my father in law said he'd buy my workbench from me. So now I don't have to move any bedroom furniture, kitchen appliances or workbench. Moving is easy

I still need bedroom furniture..
you willing to travel?
Brian Wrote:
I think they already have one.

Yeah, cause that's what dudes want to listen to on Friday night.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I still need bedroom furniture..
you willing to travel?

uh huh
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
He's white.

Well then he sounds like an idiot.
:high5:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:if you don't find this funny and ironic.....than fuck you!!!

[youtube]dJoo7Tgjr8U[/youtube]

I do find it funny and ironic that not a single song on that thing is punk.

I think The Clash is old punk.

It is, I missed them, so 1 song is punk.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You don't say.......what insurance company again?

Uhhhh.... I forget. They found the truck in good condition anyway, so there was no claim.

Oh well, thought i might be able to make some extra scratch there.....

Yeah, well, sorry to bust your bubble and all. Maybe next time. :wink:

He's a wannabe

Already on, I guess.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18