Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 05/16 - Jdubbing the week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
LeNeve Wrote:solar eclipse this weekend. fucking A!! :high5:

Total eclipse of the heart?
Chip Wrote:

I will abort that shit. abort it hard
Chip Wrote:

crap. it survived the abortion, and the song is stuck in my head now. Confusedad:
Both the supervisor who lost his finger and the cop are good friends of mine. I used to be a supervisor at PNC Park also from 2001 to 2004.

People from Greensburg are whiskey tango

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/pirates/pnc-park-guard-loses-finger-pittsburgh-cop-injures-shoulder-in-struggle-with-belligerent-fan-636126/">http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/spo ... an-636126/</a><!-- m -->

Take picts, I won't get to see it. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:T has more things stolen than anyone I know, now that I think about it.

That's really funny because the truck & the loader have been the only things that I've ever had stolen in my life. Both has happened within the last year.
LeNeve Wrote:MAybe T should learn how to shoot people. Instead of baking apple pies and being all nice to everyone all the time.

I actually do know how to shoot... I learned how to shoot about 10 years ago on a single shot. We've got Penelope (the shotgun), and a couple of .22's and a pellet gun. I also took archery in school however I am the shits with a bow and arrow.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:T has more things stolen than anyone I know, now that I think about it.
she possibly might be scamming the insurance companies

We haven't gone through insurance of either of them. There was never any damage although we may have to for the truck now... It wasn't too fond of me trying to drive it this afternoon.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:There's a difference between leaving the door unlocked and leaving the keys available to be grabbed. Jim's Tahoe got stolen because he left his keys in the ignition. He didn't tell the cops that the keys were in it, so he could turn it into the insurance.

Is that really the reason he said that?
Or did he just not want to look dumb?
:poke:

Oh come on B... you don't think they realized that the ignition wasn't fucked when they found. We found there was no point in saying we had the key because we only have one key for the damn thing.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:fucking hate dave smith .com

Who buys a car online?

Who buys a car without driving it or checking it out first?

We did. We bought a truck from Texas 4 years ago. The truck was beautiful. It only had 40,000 miles on it. It belonged to a farmer.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Pilots make less than a car mechanic. Confusedhock:

Makes me want to compare them to truck drivers....

I made $21 dollars as a tower operator/warranty admin at Maxim. Jim made $25 dollars/hour as a passenger car technician 6 years ago. He made a little shy of $34/hour as a heavy duty technician. When Jim drove a company truck he made $16/hr. Our trucks now don't leave our yard for any less than $40/hr.
i just spoke to my step sister and she has the worst vocal fry
For Eddie:

[Image: 574946_3870347315650_1187619305_3694347_...0190_n.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:For Eddie:

[Image: 574946_3870347315650_1187619305_3694347_...0190_n.jpg]
A - to the - men!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Both the supervisor who lost his finger and the cop are good friends of mine. I used to be a supervisor at PNC Park also from 2001 to 2004.

People from Greensburg are whiskey tango

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/pirates/pnc-park-guard-loses-finger-pittsburgh-cop-injures-shoulder-in-struggle-with-belligerent-fan-636126/">http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/spo ... an-636126/</a><!-- m -->

I work in Greensburg Confusedad:
Greene county is way worse, i've had to go there a lot the past few weeks, I thought Fayette was bad, holy shit they are trash there
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18