Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 05/16 - Jdubbing the week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
LeNeve Wrote:punk rock cd warehouse wont answer their phone. Confusedad:

somewhere there is a room full of boxes with cds in them, in the middle of a the room there is a corpse with a self inflicted gunshot wound, and on a table in the room, a phone is ringing for the first time in 15 years.
LeNeve Wrote:

somewhere there is a room full of boxes with cds in them, in the middle of a the room there is a corpse with a self inflicted gunshot wound, and on a table in the room, a phone is ringing for the first time in 15 years.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
they must have sold every copy

yeah!!!
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I hate those 2 people that want to buy the punk CD. They need to buy some furniture first. I also didn't know Huew lewis and the news was punk music. I wonder if that 800 number is still working. I'm calling it.

umm, 97% of the music there isn't punk.
80's pop-punk.
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
They are going to get all awkward with sully.
LeNeve Wrote:They are going to get all awkward with sully.
Too late, I think this may be an unplanned commercial break.
Diving into a sinking plane to rescue passengers = Hero
Landing a plane on the water to save your own life = Not a Hero
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:They are going to get all awkward with sully.
Too late, I think this may be an unplanned commercial break.

Why are they pouting??
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian Wrote:He's calmed down. At the beginning of the show, he was bouncing off the walls.

Coffee, pop, Redbull or Monster... Which did he drink?

Oh brother....
Joe Wrote:Diving into a sinking plane to rescue passengers = Hero
Landing a plane on the water to save your own life = Not a Hero

I put a set of brakes on a car. I like to think I've saved several lives because of that.
That should be our new ad campaign. Riley Ford, our technicians will save your life.
LeNeve Wrote:That should be our new ad campaign. Riley Ford, our technicians will save your life.
:high5:
Why has no one called him out for hitting the birds!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18