Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 05/16 - Jdubbing the week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:There's a difference between leaving the door unlocked and leaving the keys available to be grabbed. Jim's Tahoe got stolen because he left his keys in the ignition. He didn't tell the cops that the keys were in it, so he could turn it into the insurance.

Is that really the reason he said that?
Or did he just not want to look dumb?
:poke:

Yes :wink:

Even more embarassing he was at his mom's house and had only been there 10 minutes before it vanished. They found it (lucky for him) in a field a few miles away.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:fucking hate dave smith .com

Who buys a car online?

Who buys a car without driving it or checking it out first?
I hate those 2 people that want to buy the punk CD. They need to buy some furniture first. I also didn't know Huew lewis and the news was punk music. I wonder if that 800 number is still working. I'm calling it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:There's a difference between leaving the door unlocked and leaving the keys available to be grabbed. Jim's Tahoe got stolen because he left his keys in the ignition. He didn't tell the cops that the keys were in it, so he could turn it into the insurance.

Is that really the reason he said that?
Or did he just not want to look dumb?
:poke:

Yes :wink:

Even more embarassing he was at his mom's house and had only been there 10 minutes before it vanished. They found it (lucky for him) in a field a few miles away.

so the thief was pretty dumb too.
LeNeve Wrote:I hate those 2 people that want to buy the punk CD. They need to buy some furniture first. I also didn't know Huew lewis and the news was punk music. I wonder if that 800 number is still working. I'm calling it.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I hate those 2 people that want to buy the punk CD. They need to buy some furniture first. I also didn't know Huew lewis and the news was punk music. I wonder if that 800 number is still working. I'm calling it.

umm, 97% of the music there isn't punk.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Not for much longer.... the reason to not give out birth control is to help prevent abortions supposedly :roll:
Quote:There is currently a bill that is stalled in the Senate that among other thing would levy a tax on abortion, severely limit third trimester abortions, and require doctors to falsely link abortion to breast cancer.

What the hell is wrong with taxing abortion?
And third trimester? if you're going to get one, get it before that.
And how can there be a bill that requires "doctors to falsely link abortion to breast cancer"? WTF?

Dude.. They're in Kansas. Probably members of that psycho church, too.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Not for much longer.... the reason to not give out birth control is to help prevent abortions supposedly :roll:
Quote:There is currently a bill that is stalled in the Senate that among other thing would levy a tax on abortion, severely limit third trimester abortions, and require doctors to falsely link abortion to breast cancer.

What the hell is wrong with taxing abortion?
And third trimester? if you're going to get one, get it before that.
And how can there be a bill that requires "doctors to falsely link abortion to breast cancer"? WTF?

Dude.. They're in Kansas. Probably members of that psycho church, too.

I think that's an extension of Eddie's church.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote::happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

I tried to find a trailer for it, but nada so far.

I still can't believe Jim has never seen the first one.
dump him

I honestly gave it a lot of thought once I discovered this fact. But I own it, so I just gotta put it on some night when we don't have a kid around.
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Rich's caffeine high is really annoying. I hope he crashes before the show is over.

Is he higher than usual?
He's calmed down. At the beginning of the show, he was bouncing off the walls.

Coffee, pop, Redbull or Monster... Which did he drink?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Yes :wink:

so the thief was pretty dumb too.

Yup. Got it stuck in a field.
punk rock cd warehouse wont answer their phone. Confusedad:
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Rich's caffeine high is really annoying. I hope he crashes before the show is over.

Is he higher than usual?
He's calmed down. At the beginning of the show, he was bouncing off the walls.

Coffee, pop, Redbull or Monster... Which did he drink?
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote::happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

I tried to find a trailer for it, but nada so far.

I still can't believe Jim has never seen the first one.
dump him

I honestly gave it a lot of thought once I discovered this fact. But I own it, so I just gotta put it on some night when we don't have a kid around.

which reminds me.....I need to buy it on bluray
LeNeve Wrote:punk rock cd warehouse wont answer their phone. Confusedad:
they must have sold every copy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18