Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 05/16 - Jdubbing the week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
LeNeve Wrote:so far JDubbs gay one is getting more action. you guys are fags

Your face is gay.
Chip Wrote:

Your face is gay.

your face gets used by the gays
How long before someone auto-tunes that into a song?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Your face is gay.

Oh snap.

Well, you're as gay as Derick's IST.
Brian Wrote:How long before someone auto-tunes that into a song?

[Image: zimmerman_main.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Your face is gay.

Oh snap.

Well, you're as gay as Derick's IST.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: you win
you guys suck
topics merged
I get to go pick up our truck that was stolen two weeks ago today. My BIL saw it last week and said it was still covered in finger print dust... and whoever stole our truck took the key so the trucks ignition needs to be changed.
How do you know if you live in the middle of nowhere? When they finger print your vehicle after it's recovered from a theft.

I Had 2 cars stolen in Jersey and they laughed at me when I asked about finger printing it.
Derick Wrote:you guys suck
I thought it was pretty good.
Joe Wrote:How do you know if you live in the middle of nowhere? When they finger print your vehicle after it's recovered from a theft.

I Had 2 cars stolen in Jersey and they laughed at me when I asked about finger printing it.

I thought you were going to say something about leaving the key in it.
So, I just tried to check out Tomb from this computer and either my computer has been banned from there or I have. Wtf
Joe Wrote:How do you know if you live in the middle of nowhere? When they finger print your vehicle after it's recovered from a theft.

I MB only has one insurance company their policy is every vehicle stolen gets finger printed and has to go through a MPI certified inspection signed off by a technician at a repair facility.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18