Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 05/16 - Jdubbing the week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Game of Thrones has a star studded cast? I never heard of 95% of them before this show.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If their intern isn't black then I think he needs to stop trying to be.

He's a wannabe

wigger
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If their intern isn't black then I think he needs to stop trying to be.

He's a wannabe

wigger

WangSta
Brampton Wrote:so I posted my bedroom furniture on Kijiji yesterday afternoon, and had a buyer in about 3 hours. Awesome :high5:

and my father in law said he'd buy my workbench from me. So now I don't have to move any bedroom furniture, kitchen appliances or workbench. Moving is easy

You still gotta deal with getting new shit. What is Kijiji?
oh. its like Craigslist, but not as rapey. And its Canadian apparently.
Joe Wrote:Game of Thrones has a star studded cast? I never heard of 95% of them before this show.
Still a great show...
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so I posted my bedroom furniture on Kijiji yesterday afternoon, and had a buyer in about 3 hours. Awesome :high5:

and my father in law said he'd buy my workbench from me. So now I don't have to move any bedroom furniture, kitchen appliances or workbench. Moving is easy

I still need bedroom furniture..
you willing to travel?

uh huh
if you can guarantee being at my house by noon on Saturday, its yours
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Game of Thrones has a star studded cast? I never heard of 95% of them before this show.
Still a great show...

Absolutely
Brampton Wrote:if you can guarantee being at my house by noon on Saturday, its yours

I don't have a passport.

Other then the guy who played Ed Stark, the midget was the only one I've ever seen.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

He's a wannabe

wigger

WangSta

wangster
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_yUWgq7EjudrZ1W9katY...K1lNr384aZ]
Chip loves midgets
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQwdw-ALHQyDthFZeFsFF...j_Y6qz1LJA]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2xrUna7ARgIWghJgaMNZ...-91Jyusyid]
Joe can not penetrate Canada's lovely, lush, labia like borders. Confusedad:
LeNeve has gone full retard again...

Or did he just stay there after the last time?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18