Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 05/16 - Jdubbing the week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:So if you are cutting grass in your backdoor and you leave your door unlocked it's ok for someone to come in and use your shit... then it's technically not B&E either...

There's a difference between leaving the door unlocked and leaving the keys available to be grabbed. Jim's Tahoe got stolen because he left his keys in the ignition. He didn't tell the cops that the keys were in it, so he could turn it into the insurance.

You don't say.......what insurance company again?

Uhhhh.... I forget. They found the truck in good condition anyway, so there was no claim.
Pete Nice Wrote:You don't say.......what insurance company again?

:roflmao:

Confessing on a forum with an insurance investigator is never smart.
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Dating grandmas bring shows to halts

Confusedad:

No, not you Beckster.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:if you don't find this funny and ironic.....than fuck you!!!

[youtube]dJoo7Tgjr8U[/youtube]

I do find it funny and ironic that not a single song on that thing is punk.
LeNeve Wrote:

I was trying to bang this 40 something year old lady, who happened to be a grandma. I couldn't finish, had to fake an o face and bounce out.

I tried again a couple weeks later and managed though. :?

Hmm... I need to check grandmas off the bucket list. I'm thinking if a girl gets knocked up by 16, has a child who also gets knocked up at 16 I've only got to go as old as 32 to get there.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:if you don't find this funny and ironic.....than fuck you!!!

[youtube]dJoo7Tgjr8U[/youtube]

I do find it funny and ironic that not a single song on that thing is punk.

I think The Clash is old punk.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Confusedad:

No, not you Beckster.

I know. I find them dull and this is what I get to listen to fir the next few minutes. It sucks.
Has Rich said anything in this conversation that isn't totally vain?
Joe Wrote:I think The Clash is old punk.
I heard some old school Clash last weekend, so good.
so I posted my bedroom furniture on Kijiji yesterday afternoon, and had a buyer in about 3 hours. Awesome :high5:

and my father in law said he'd buy my workbench from me. So now I don't have to move any bedroom furniture, kitchen appliances or workbench. Moving is easy
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think The Clash is old punk.
I heard some old school Clash last weekend, so good.
I know Clash is considered punk, but I don't know why. Its more new wave rock than anything. IMO
LeNeve Wrote:

I was trying to bang this 40 something year old lady, who happened to be a grandma. I couldn't finish, had to fake an o face and bounce out.

I tried again a couple weeks later and managed though. :?

:roflmao: :roflmao: Best part of this story!!
Brampton Wrote:so I posted my bedroom furniture on Kijiji yesterday afternoon, and had a buyer in about 3 hours. Awesome :high5:

and my father in law said he'd buy my workbench from me. So now I don't have to move any bedroom furniture, kitchen appliances or workbench. Moving is easy

I still need bedroom furniture..
Chip Wrote:Has Rich said anything in this conversation that isn't totally vain?

Is this a rhetorical question?
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I hate those 2 people that want to buy the punk CD. They need to buy some furniture first. I also didn't know Huew lewis and the news was punk music. I wonder if that 800 number is still working. I'm calling it.

umm, 97% of the music there isn't punk.
80's pop-punk.

It's not even that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18