Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 08/05 - put a fork in this week, its done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Kryptonite
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey everyone...I know nobody knows what I was talking about the other day...but the "forum" tab/button is GONE the only way I can get on here from the home page of DBN is going over to the right and it says something about the forum...Question: What the heck happened to the tab/button up at the top???? xoxox

Damn Iva, good call. I guess the latest Wordpress update blew my menus away. They are coming back now.

Thanks Joe....they all thought I was crazy...and just being nice to me pretending to know what I was talking about....although Derick knew what I meant today.... :wink:
my weakness...........I hate foreigners.

Oh you mean for the job.......Um........lazy.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.keiser.com/products/air300/runner.html">http://www.keiser.com/products/air300/runner.html</a><!-- m -->

I want this
martha stewart has talking dogs. what a weirdo.
Nicki Minaj's titty popped out on GMA this morning :roflmao:
So I've been in and out with work today, and I have the Ellis show on, paused so I'm a half an hour behind.
And Covino just came on, WTF is going on?
I don't find Leslie Mann that hot.

to many poop jokes, and other things.

No competition that Olivia Wilde is 1000 times hotter
Chip Wrote:So I've been in and out with work today, and I have the Ellis show on, paused so I'm a half an hour behind.
That's from yesterday.
Kids are annoying, especially on live TV.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So I've been in and out with work today, and I have the Ellis show on, paused so I'm a half an hour behind.
That's from yesterday.

Yeah, I was going to say, I think they recorded this show last night after yesterdays show.
Brampton Wrote:I don't find Leslie Mann that hot.

to many poop jokes, and other things.

No competition that Olivia Wilde is 1000 times hotter

yeah, leslie mann is kind of gross.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Hey, guess what? :happy: :happy: It's FRIDAY BITCHES!!!! :happy: :happy:

:taterpie:

:finger:

This stupid computer is infected with a virus.... [smiley]fuck this shit[/smiley]

I have spent the greater part of the day trying to recover it. Why companies won't invest in protection for their computers is way beyond me. :flame:
This is kinda funny.
lunchtime, and I still haven't gotten my check. What the fuck is wrong with these bitches. Seriously? 2 people had 2 days to figure up 6 peoples hours. Seems very doable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15