Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 08/05 - put a fork in this week, its done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
LeNeve Wrote:Barnando joined a cult
That's not surprising at all.
I just got a weird "git r done" work e-mail Wtf I just lost respect for someone.
Brian Wrote:I just got a weird "git r done" work e-mail Wtf I just lost respect for someone.

That was common when I worked in the construction industry.
Brian Wrote:I just got a weird "git r done" work e-mail Wtf I just lost respect for someone.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
mutual masturbation is gay, like a circle jerk.
LeNeve Wrote:mutual masturbation is gay, like a circle jerk.
You have to stop mutually masturbating with other guys.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:mutual masturbation is gay, like a circle jerk.
You have to stop mutually masturbating with other guys.
oh, whoops
LeNeve Wrote:Some old lady dropped her wallet under her seat yesterday, and she came down here to have someone get it out for her. Took a couple minutes, happy to do it, no problem. She just brought us all home made muffins. sweet.

The sales manager here is a complete duff... He lost his debit card in a Lincoln rental and the woman driving it found it, but used it 3 times before calling to say she found it. Then I find out this isnt the first time he's lost stuff. He left $700 cash on his desk and was shocked when it vanished. He also has left cell phones out and those were stolen. His desk sits in the middle of the showroom, anyone can walk up to it at any time. What a moron.
:roflmao: Jdubb is old.
I graduated with 20 people
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Some old lady dropped her wallet under her seat yesterday, and she came down here to have someone get it out for her. Took a couple minutes, happy to do it, no problem. She just brought us all home made muffins. sweet.

The sales manager here is a complete duff... He lost his debit card in a Lincoln rental and the woman driving it found it, but used it 3 times before calling to say she found it. Then I find out this isnt the first time he's lost stuff. He left $700 cash on his desk and was shocked when it vanished. He also has left cell phones out and those were stolen. His desk sits in the middle of the showroom, anyone can walk up to it at any time. What a moron.
Did he write his pin on the back of his card? how can someone use a debit card without a pin number?
you just use the debit card like a credit card Ron.
LeNeve Wrote:you just use the debit card like a credit card Ron.
oh, so no pin number? just a signature? both my credit card and debit card have the chip thing on them, so i have to use a pin number for both
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:you just use the debit card like a credit card Ron.
oh, so no pin number? just a signature? both my credit card and debit card have the chip thing on them, so i have to use a pin number for both
Our debit cards have PINs, but at store or where ever we have the option to use it as credit or debit. For credit, we don't have to enter the PIN.
lonely boner
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15