Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 08/05 - put a fork in this week, its done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Derick Wrote:my boss asked me to help his wife with her stats homework. i see extra paid days off in my future

Just try not to get rapey.

sent from a tornado
Pete Nice Wrote:So tomorrow is my friend Andrei's birthday, so I got him a glass AK47 filled with top notch Armenian Brandy.

We are going to parties tonight and tomorrow, so at the liquor store in Brighton Beach, they have flavored whipped cream with grain alcohol in it, 19%. Let's see what kind of deviousness I get out of the ladies with of that can this weekend.....Strawberry I think.

I pulled one of thos flavored whipped cream bottles out of the recycle yesterday morning. It was chocolate flavored.
Pete Nice Wrote:How does a person get "goodwill work". I would love to have my out of warranty car fixed for free. I have a Saturn in storage that needs a transmission.

You have to request your service department to ask their TSM or Regional manager. I know for a fact that International bases their policy (goodwill) approvals based on how many units the fleet has, any issues they have had experienced with that particular part (for example: the customer came in 3 -4 times with a grinding noise in the tranny when shifting, they didn't find anything then it blows up), how much the repair is going to cost and how active the customer is with dealership/company and what the mileage & engine hours are like.
Sometimes TSM's will authorize for parts only and the customer pays the labor.... but you have to actually commit to doing the repair. You can't say you want goodwill, they go through the process and then you decide you don't want to do it when they deny it.
LeNeve Wrote:Some old lady dropped her wallet under her seat yesterday, and she came down here to have someone get it out for her. Took a couple minutes, happy to do it, no problem. She just brought us all home made muffins. sweet.

This Spring I was moving our Peterbilt out of the recycle depot and back into the fenced yard where it sat, I ended up finding the softest portion of the lot and getting stuck. Some of the guys from the RM where the recycle depot is located pulled me out. I came back that afternoon with containers of cookies. They left me a note in the truck thanking me. It was really nice.
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip could just end the jokes himself by getting himself a nussie.....

How do you know that he doesn't have one. He is the keep to himself type of person.
LeNeve Wrote:My ex horse has a little baby cow living with her now.

So, you did give your horsey up?
Texas Fan Wrote:New addition to DBN has arrived. Austin James Bartley was born at 12:08pm weighing 7.3lbs 19 inches long.

Sent from Amy Whinehouse's crack pipe.

Congrats again, that lil guy looks like he's ready to throw down.. haha
Pete Nice Wrote:I think I am done with the Chip is gay jokes. I never made any Brampton and Beckster unemployment jokes and shied away from the Chip is gay jokes for a long time, but got sucked in by peer pressure. I think I will t sit back and laugh at other people's jokes now, unless it is an absolutely doozy that I can throw out there.

You guys did go pretty light on me during my unemployment....
Derick Wrote:beckster -- sorry about the computer, should have gotten a mac

That was my work pc, it really sucks. I guess these people don't think it's necessary to take care of their equipment... Whatever... I fixed it. I didn't feel like working any way, so it made a great way to blow the day off yesterday.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My ex horse has a little baby cow living with her now.

So, you did give your horsey up?
Yep. I still go out there sometimes, hang, and help out though.

sent from a tornado
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip could just end the jokes himself by getting himself a nussie.....

How do you know that he doesn't have one. He is the keep to himself type of person.

Haha, no one has bothered to even ask.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15