Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 08/05 - put a fork in this week, its done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Pete Nice Wrote:How does a person get "goodwill work". I would love to have my out of warranty car fixed for free. I have a Saturn in storage that needs a transmission.
if youre a good customer, within 3-6 months outside the end of your warranty, it could be within 3000mi (5000km) past warranty, or if your a fleet customer and you do a lot of business with the dealer.

its up to the dealer and the manufacturer to decide
anne hathaway is gonna be catwoman in the next batman??? :? :? :?

havent we learned that that character sucks Lame
Pete Nice Wrote:How does a person get "goodwill work". I would love to have my out of warranty car fixed for free. I have a Saturn in storage that needs a transmission.

bitch and complain a bunch to the main headquarters, after you bitch and complain a bunch to the dealer.
the last time I bitched and complained, they were going to cancel my entire warranty 11k miles into it. That was the last ford I ever owned
Derick Wrote:the last time I bitched and complained, they were going to cancel my entire warranty 11k miles into it. That was the last ford I ever owned

road house
Iva13 Wrote:Hey everyone...I know nobody knows what I was talking about the other day...but the "forum" tab/button is GONE the only way I can get on here from the home page of DBN is going over to the right and it says something about the forum...Question: What the heck happened to the tab/button up at the top???? xoxox

Damn Iva, good call. I guess the latest Wordpress update blew my menus away. They are coming back now.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:the last time I bitched and complained, they were going to cancel my entire warranty 11k miles into it. That was the last ford I ever owned

road house
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Thats how the people do it around here. They want free work, then we say no, because Ford won't reimburse our dealer, then they call Ford, and tell on us, then Ford calls us, and yells at us, and makes us do it for half price. something like that. It doesn't happen very often. For the most part all our customers are loyal, and been here forever, so we fix there stuff, and Ford helps pay.
My car is just a little out of warranty.
But I haven't had to take it in at all yet.
125,000 miles so far.
ah yeah, working on a mustang, thats whats up. :happy:
LeNeve Wrote:ah yeah, working on a mustang, thats whats up. :happy:

weak, it's a gay 6. and it has a pair of white framed sunglasses in it.
LeNeve Wrote:

Chick cars... :?
LeNeve Wrote:

ha ha, i like how you were all happy and then five minutes later you were all swooted out, my friend has a yellow mustang with a 6 and he hates it
local rock station is playing Primus :happy:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Chick cars... :?

maybe it's a gay dudes car, you ever thought about that buster!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15