Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 08/05 - put a fork in this week, its done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
those chile miners were trapped one year ago. then got gay with each other.
When did Pete get in the studio?
Brian Wrote:When did Pete get in the studio?

When did the Studio get to Pete Nice.....
why? did they all of a sudden start talking about Kate upton, the pirates, and russia??
They're talking about the card board cut out fight when Covino was pissed and Ellis called in to say how much he loved them fighting.
:roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
why? did they all of a sudden start talking about Kate upton, the pirates, and russia??
5 Guys Burgers
LeNeve Wrote:

When did the Studio get to Pete Nice.....
In Russia, studio come to Pete, pete don't go to studio
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
5 gay Guys rear Burgers
If the policy is posted, than you follow it, and don't get all butthurt cause you get rejected.

its like going to a golf course and not following the dress code, and they tell you to leave or get changed
Now my 11 year old daughter came in and said "I love that mustang" Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:If the policy is posted, than you follow it, and don't get all butthurt cause you get rejected.

its like going to a golf course and not following the dress code, and they tell you to leave or get changed
:whomo:
LeNeve Wrote:Now my 11 year old daughter came in and said "I love that mustang" Confusedad:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

maybe she can drive it to band camp :poke:
LeNeve Wrote:lunchtime, and I still haven't gotten my check. What the fuck is wrong with these bitches. Seriously? 2 people had 2 days to figure up 6 peoples hours. Seems very doable.
you have 2 payroll people for 6 people? 3 people each? fuckin lazy, I do payroll for like 20 people by my self (we only pay an advance at mid month and the rest at the end of the month). maybe someone got fired and they need more time to figure out the paperwork :poke:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
5 gay Guys rear Burgers

:roflmao: :roflmao:
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:lunchtime, and I still haven't gotten my check. What the fuck is wrong with these bitches. Seriously? 2 people had 2 days to figure up 6 peoples hours. Seems very doable.
you have 2 payroll people for 6 people? 3 people each? fuckin lazy, I do payroll for like 20 people by my self (we only pay an advance at mid month and the rest at the end of the month). maybe someone got fired and they need more time to figure out the paperwork :poke:
2+2 is 4 2+2 is 4 2+2 is 4 2+2 is 4
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15