Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 08/05 - put a fork in this week, its done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Derick Wrote:the asians are invading my space again
Let them have it, I thought MySpace is dead already.
there are more vehicles outside that need worked on, than there are new vehicles on the lot for sale.
JDubb Wrote:
Let them have it, I thought MySpace is dead already.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:there are more vehicles outside that need worked on, than there are new vehicles on the lot for sale.
wow, maybe you should get to work then
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:there are more vehicles outside that need worked on, than there are new vehicles on the lot for sale.
wow, maybe you should get to work then
yep, today is going to be a day.
I'm going to go make sure this trucks 4 wheel drive is working correctly before I start with the actual work though. It's a bp amoco truck, so it might see some air time. :happy:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

murder them Derick Morgan
they are gone for now
:?

He put them under the rose garden.
I've already eaten my lunch for today.
This afternoon might suck.
Chip Wrote:I've already eaten my lunch for today.

yeah, there are alot of hours left in the work day. I just barely finished my breakfast.
You should probably leave early, I would.
My wife says the new mechanic here gets a 5th of jack daniels everyday. Is that alot to drink daily? I have no idea what that might equal in beer.
Brian Wrote:
You should probably leave early, I would.

I'm hoping I can. But on the other hand, overtime pay is great.
I had 40 hours at the end of the day yesterday. And I don't think we're supposed to work more then 45.
LeNeve Wrote:My wife says the new mechanic here gets a 5th of jack daniels everyday. Is that alot to drink daily? I have no idea what that might equal in beer.
A 5th is 25.6 ounces, so 17 one and a half ounce shots.
What up ninjas?

I am on my way into Manhattan. I have to investigate a vehicle accident scene near the world trade center then go to the NYC Criminal courthouse for a records check, then head up to Times Square where some guy says he tripped over some asphalt and hurt himself real bad and investigate that shit. Then Brooklyn and cold call two places. Then I get to drive home 6 hours....
LeNeve Wrote:My wife says the new mechanic here gets a 5th of jack daniels everyday. Is that alot to drink daily? I have no idea what that might equal in beer.

If he is drinking that by himself, that is a fucking lot of rotgut.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15