Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 08/05 - put a fork in this week, its done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Snookie just described what a grenade is and she basically described herself.
Pete Nice Wrote:Snookie just described what a grenade is and she basically described herself.

ha, what a troll. snookie want smoosh smoosh.
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:From the ford message board.

I took a suburban to local chevy store for tire monitor reset and i happen to know the service manager very well and we had a few minutes to talk and we were discussing business and i told him our service was busy and doing good,he said his was great and had set records in june and july for most profitable months ever.i noticed the shop was full and his service drive was full and i asked him why his businss was so good because this is a store thats been open for 7 or 8 years and not known to be very busy in service,he stated that he and deler principle went to a chevy meeting a while back and they said if u have loyal chevy customers and they are out of warranty then take care of them you have unlimited goodwill,i asked what the criteria was and he said miles didnt matter and age of vehicle didnt matter it was his own call he didnt have to call or do any computor time for it just take care of them and file the claim,he said he was doing near 10,000 per month in goodwill claims.all i can say is wow here is a company that was broke and bailed out by our goverment and now as taxpayers we are probaly paying this goodwill program also.

I don't know what that means
It means that he thinks the gov't is reimbursing chevy for the good-will (free) work with our tax dollars.

Fixed.
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I took a suburban to local chevy store for tire monitor reset and i happen to know the service manager very well and we had a few minutes to talk and we were discussing business and i told him our service was busy and doing good,he said his was great and had set records in june and july for most profitable months ever.i noticed the shop was full and his service drive was full and i asked him why his businss was so good because this is a store thats been open for 7 or 8 years and not known to be very busy in service,he stated that he and deler principle went to a chevy meeting a while back and they said if u have loyal chevy customers and they are out of warranty then take care of them you have unlimited goodwill,i asked what the criteria was and he said miles didnt matter and age of vehicle didnt matter it was his own call he didnt have to call or do any computor time for it just take care of them and file the claim,he said he was doing near 10,000 per month in goodwill claims.all i can say is wow here is a company that was broke and bailed out by our goverment and now as taxpayers we are probaly paying this goodwill program also.

I don't know what that means
It means that he thinks the gov't is reimbursing chevy for the good-will (free) work with our tax dollars.

Fixed.
Right. I was just translating.
Everytime I drive by the WTC, it gets bigger and bigger, they are making good progress on the new freedom towers, or whatever they are going to call it.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Snookie just described what a grenade is and she basically described herself.

:roflmao:

[youtube]d7D7DooFO5c[/youtube]
I like tax dollars.

If I were a tech at this company, I'd quit.

there is no fucking way that I'm doing everything for warranty times. Plus I'd go to a news source and report what is going on.

GM should be out of business. and I think they will find their way back there
I wish someone would give me a bunch of free tax dollars.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao:

[youtube]d7D7DooFO5c[/youtube]
I cant believe i havent seen this episode :killme:
How does a person get "goodwill work". I would love to have my out of warranty car fixed for free. I have a Saturn in storage that needs a transmission.
Brampton Wrote:

If I were a tech at this company, I'd quit.

there is no fucking way that I'm doing everything for warranty times. Plus I'd go to a news source and report what is going on.

GM should be out of business. and I think they will find their way back there

:?
You know, the server is not really in a corner of Joe's basement, and it's not that dark if the closet door is opened.
Pete Nice Wrote:You know, the server is not really in a corner of Joe's basement, and it's not that dark if the closet door is opened.
its more in the middle of the basement, theres a light in the hallway right by the closet
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You know, the server is not really in a corner of Joe's basement, and it's not that dark if the closet door is opened.
its more in the middle of the basement, theres a light in the hallway right by the closet

And if the garage is open and it's a sunny day, it's not dark at all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15