Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 08/05 - put a fork in this week, its done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:lunchtime, and I still haven't gotten my check. What the fuck is wrong with these bitches. Seriously? 2 people had 2 days to figure up 6 peoples hours. Seems very doable.
you have 2 payroll people for 6 people? 3 people each? fuckin lazy, I do payroll for like 20 people by my self (we only pay an advance at mid month and the rest at the end of the month). maybe someone got fired and they need more time to figure out the paperwork :poke:

we got new insurance, and they blamed it on that, because they had to figure out how much to take out of our checks, or something. It wasn't even a different amount. 7 bucks same as always.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:From the ford message board.

I took a suburban to local chevy store for tire monitor reset and i happen to know the service manager very well and we had a few minutes to talk and we were discussing business and i told him our service was busy and doing good,he said his was great and had set records in june and july for most profitable months ever.i noticed the shop was full and his service drive was full and i asked him why his businss was so good because this is a store thats been open for 7 or 8 years and not known to be very busy in service,he stated that he and deler principle went to a chevy meeting a while back and they said if u have loyal chevy customers and they are out of warranty then take care of them you have unlimited goodwill,i asked what the criteria was and he said miles didnt matter and age of vehicle didnt matter it was his own call he didnt have to call or do any computor time for it just take care of them and file the claim,he said he was doing near 10,000 per month in goodwill claims.all i can say is wow here is a company that was broke and bailed out by our goverment and now as taxpayers we are probaly paying this goodwill program also.
If I were a tech at this company, I'd quit.

there is no fucking way that I'm doing everything for warranty times. Plus I'd go to a news source and report what is going on.

GM should be out of business. and I think they will find their way back there

:?

I hope they don't go under... I was looking in possibly getting a job with them. Plus, Jim's company relies heavily on them as a customer.
Ok, Covino is off the Ellis show, I'm over to CnR now.
C&R must like having other people's spit in their food. I can't imagine acting like the way they're talking about in a restaurant.
serial butt slasher.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.pratttribune.com/video?ndn=y&vid=23493777&lid=us&sec=news">http://www.pratttribune.com/video?ndn=y ... s&sec=news</a><!-- m -->
Brian Wrote:C&R must like having other people's spit in their food. I can't imagine acting like the way they're talking about in a restaurant.
this.

I think they do it just so they can tell a story.
Pete, punch Rich in the ribs for talking about curb.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:From the ford message board.

I took a suburban to local chevy store for tire monitor reset and i happen to know the service manager very well and we had a few minutes to talk and we were discussing business and i told him our service was busy and doing good,he said his was great and had set records in june and july for most profitable months ever.i noticed the shop was full and his service drive was full and i asked him why his businss was so good because this is a store thats been open for 7 or 8 years and not known to be very busy in service,he stated that he and deler principle went to a chevy meeting a while back and they said if u have loyal chevy customers and they are out of warranty then take care of them you have unlimited goodwill,i asked what the criteria was and he said miles didnt matter and age of vehicle didnt matter it was his own call he didnt have to call or do any computor time for it just take care of them and file the claim,he said he was doing near 10,000 per month in goodwill claims.all i can say is wow here is a company that was broke and bailed out by our goverment and now as taxpayers we are probaly paying this goodwill program also.
If I were a tech at this company, I'd quit.

there is no fucking way that I'm doing everything for warranty times. Plus I'd go to a news source and report what is going on.

GM should be out of business. and I think they will find their way back there

:?

I hope they don't go under... I was looking in possibly getting a job with them. Plus, Jim's company relies heavily on them as a customer.

They won't.
I think I heard this morning that they've passed Toyota for car sales this year.
But that might be mostly due to their production problems.
LeNeve Wrote:Pete, punch Rich in the ribs for talking about curb.
:high5:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:When did Pete get in the studio?
why? did they all of a sudden start talking about Kate upton, the pirates, and russia??
5 Guys Burgers
5 napkin, get it right.

Sent from my taint.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:When did Pete get in the studio?
why? did they all of a sudden start talking about Kate upton, the pirates, and russia??
5 Guys Burgers
5 fingers up the butt, get it right.

Sent from my taint.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:why? did they all of a sudden start talking about Kate upton, the pirates, and russia??
5 Guys Burgers
5 fingers up the butt, get it right.

Sent from my taint.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
call that mofo Rich, give him a good ass chewing.
Barnando joined a cult
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15