Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, July 25, 2011 ~ **YAWN**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
:yawn: I shoulda got me some Tim Hortons hot cocoa this morning. I am sleepy and cold.
So, that Amy Winehouse chick died this weekend. I knew none of her songs and all I did know about her was that she was a junkie. Maybe, she shoulda considered signing up for Celebrity Rehab... Oh well.

What should be getting more of people's attention was that psycho guy who killed 93 people (mostly kids) in Norway on Friday. Now, that's sad...
Well it was a pretty sweet weekend going to Bike Fest in Carlisle, PA on Saturday and Sunday this weekend. The only thing I’d like to change is to be able to do it all again without the heat. I got to ride some sweet motorcycles and even got Kristen to get on the back of one, but the heat was too much in between rides so I had to end the days early. There’s still a ton of stuff I want to ride.

It looks like they fixed up the air conditioning in my office because it's pretty nice in here! :rock:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, that Amy Winehouse chick died this weekend. I knew none of her songs and all I did know about her was that she was a junkie. Maybe, she shoulda considered signing up for Celebrity Rehab... Oh well.

What should be getting more of people's attention was that psycho guy who killed 93 people (mostly kids) in Norway on Friday. Now, that's sad...

I know one person that was a fan of hers. My alcoholic ex girlfriend. I think that was the crowd of women fans she had.
If the Eagles sign Favre, I am no longer cheering for them.
[Image: new-york-post-outdoes-itself-with-amy-wi...4290-6.jpg]
the funny thing she was in rehab, or just out of it
give me the lowdown on some bikes bitch. dont keep this shit all to yourslelf
i bleed green Wrote:If the Eagles sign Favre, I am no longer cheering for them.

I hope they are smarter than that.
That chick had some nasty hair, too.
this is another situation where people who didn't know her are going to mourn her

SHE WAS A JUNKIE LOSER, WHO DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HERSELF!!!!

So why do other people seem to care about her?
My team won its 6th in a row last night :happy:

coming on strong for the playoffs
Brampton Wrote:this is another situation where people who didn't know her are going to mourn her

SHE WAS A JUNKIE LOSER, WHO DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HERSELF!!!!

So why do other people seem to care about her?
I don't care about her. :high5:

I saw an ambulance at the assisted living place this morning. I care more about whatever happenend to the person living there, then this trashy chick.
the only thing I care about is seeing this dead slut naked, preferably when she was alive
Derick Wrote:the only thing I care about is seeing this dead slut naked, preferably when she was alive
I think I would have banged her. :?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23