Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, July 25, 2011 ~ **YAWN**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:This is why I need friends, I tried the same shit as Covino, dropping people from my past a line, and got the same type of response, right now its just me & my girlfriend

A lot of my friends moved away or are tied up in their own relationships to the point they won't return a call or text.

I was asked to be in this chick's wedding as her maid of honor... I just noticed on her fb page that the whole wedding date has been changed and she won't respond to my messages or comments, so I guess I am out. (Guess I don't have to buy a dress or gift now)
Confusedwoot: I hate the no response, I get the WTF did I do feeling
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:This is why I need friends, I tried the same shit as Covino, dropping people from my past a line, and got the same type of response, right now its just me & my girlfriend

I did the opposite. I dropped everyone from my past. I'm ok with that though.

It did suck this weekend going to a motorcycle festival by myself though.
I dropped everyone also, or just did a bad job of keeping in touch, a lot of them I don't care for their wives/girlfriends or I am sure that's how they feel about me/my girlfriend

I will never be a best man/groomsman, I do not have a inner circle anymore, depresses me all the time, that's why I am on xbox so much

I dropped most of the people I went to school with except for a few.... the rest of my friends are 30+ either married with kids already or fat and single.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I can't even count the amount of times I've been in a situation where coke and crack were offered to me. Looking back those guys looked like they were having a good time and I never even thought about trying it. Today I know a few of them are dead because from drugs and the other ones still live with their parents.

I was a huge stoner when I was 15, ended up in a depression which earned me three months of counselling. I only ever smoked dope... a few times some friends of mine wanted me to do crack but I wouldn't do it. Then I met a dude who lived in his mom's basement in some old rundown house, he smoked dope & did drugs, had no job... it got me thinking about how if I didn't start changing my life that I will be exactly like that... so I quit... my "friends" no longer hung out with me but hey... I'm 25, two kids, a husband, have a successful business and I work from home part time. I'm WAY happier with drugs out of my life.

If I was 25, had to kids and was married I'd hope to god someone gave me crack.

Really... because when my youngest is 18 and moves out... I'll be 42, semi retired... I can do whatever the fuck I please... spend all winter in Mexico... I think so!!!! You'll be changing shitty diapers and mopping piss off the bathroom floor where your kid missed. Believe me.... then you'll wish you were 25 with 2 kids and married.
That's the womans job anyway. Dads just teach them how to do cool stuff.

sent from a tornado
Nussie_T Wrote:I dropped most of the people I went to school with except for a few.... the rest of my friends are 30+ either married with kids already or fat and single.
Same here.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If I was 25, had to kids and was married I'd hope to god someone gave me crack.

Really... because when my youngest is 18 and moves out... I'll be 42, semi retired... I can do whatever the fuck I please... spend all winter in Mexico... I think so!!!! You'll be changing shitty diapers and mopping piss off the bathroom floor where your kid missed. Believe me.... then you'll wish you were 25 with 2 kids and married.

Nope. I've lived my life pretty well in my 20s and early 30s. I could have a child & get married now and not have to wonder what I missed out on. I also won't have to worry about my wife trying to relive her 20s when she's 35 because she was married and pregnant by 20.
Nussie_T Wrote:Really... because when my youngest is 18 and moves out... I'll be 42, semi retired... I can do whatever the fuck I please... spend all winter in Mexico... I think so!!!! You'll be changing shitty diapers and mopping piss off the bathroom floor where your kid missed. Believe me.... then you'll wish you were 25 with 2 kids and married.

Yeah the wife is about to pop out #2 and we are both over 30 now. She wants a girl, I don't want another kid cause of this whole starting over crap, diapers potty training, training to eat by themselves etc...
Nussie_T Wrote:I dropped most of the people I went to school with except for a few.... the rest of my friends are 30+ either married with kids already or fat and single.

Technically they probably dropped you because you were all preggers and married. :grin:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Women need to lower their card standards.

I expect one on my birthday, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and my anniversary.

Jim usually forgets them all.

I'm usually shocked to get anything on those days.

Me too... today is actually mine & Jim's 2nd wedding anniversary... he forgot... his mom sent us both a "Happy Anniversary" text message... he then screamed Happy Anniversary across the recycle site.
Nussie_T Wrote:Me too... today is actually mine & Jim's 2nd wedding anniversary... he forgot... his mom sent us both a "Happy Anniversary" text message... he then screamed Happy Anniversary across the recycle site.

See that's what happens when you get married at 15.
LeNeve Wrote:That's the womans job anyway. Dads just teach them how to do cool stuff.

sent from a tornado

Jim taught MIke how to piss anywhere but a toliet. Damn kid pissed in the front yard the other day... and earlier this mornth he took a deuce on my front step... I made Jim fix that little Whoops.
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I need friends. :?
I do to Confusedwoot:
as do I Confusedad:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:That's the womans job anyway. Dads just teach them how to do cool stuff.

sent from a tornado

Jim taught MIke how to piss anywhere but a toliet. Damn kid pissed in the front yard the other day... and earlier this mornth he took a deuce on my front step... I made Jim fix that little Whoops.

:roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If I was 25, had to kids and was married I'd hope to god someone gave me crack.

Nope. I've lived my life pretty well in my 20s and early 30s. I could have a child & get married now and not have to wonder what I missed out on. I also won't have to worry about my wife trying to relive her 20s when she's 35 because she was married and pregnant by 20.

What's there to do when you are 20 that's so special!? I am not a big bar person and I am not all up in sleeping around... people who have slept with more people than 3 I get creeped out... I am not missing much therefore I don't need to relive my 20's.
I gotta say, today's show was really good
Nussie_T Wrote:

sent from a tornado

I told my son if he has to pee, and there isn't a toilet available, it's perfectly acceptable to urinate outdoors. The doody thing, well.... :?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23