Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, July 25, 2011 ~ **YAWN**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Chip Wrote:Hey, is the NFL lockout over again?

Mexican football league is good to go. Not sure about the NFL.
[smiley]Chip has more AIDS than a gay vampire[/smiley]
LeNeve Wrote:[smiley]Chip has more AIDS than a gay vampire[/smiley]

:roll:
trying to explain to my kid what a jukebox was: "You know, kinda like an 800-lb. iPod."
So I was all bent out of shape because I thought my internet was broken. I was getting ready to go up front and have them call the tech guy, then I realized it was just my work stuff that is not working. I'm okay with that.
yes, and I sent out DBN fantasy football invites.

its that time of year :happy: :happy: :happy:
Brampton Wrote:

That time of the year...

...closer to hockey season.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

That time of the year...

...closer to hockey season.
football then hockey.....its the natural order of things
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:[smiley]Chip has more AIDS than a gay vampire[/smiley]

:roll:

[smiley]Chip is not gay he is straight like a planker[/smiley]
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:This is why I need friends, I tried the same shit as Covino, dropping people from my past a line, and got the same type of response, right now its just me & my girlfriend

A lot of my friends moved away or are tied up in their own relationships to the point they won't return a call or text.

I was asked to be in this chick's wedding as her maid of honor... I just noticed on her fb page that the whole wedding date has been changed and she won't respond to my messages or comments, so I guess I am out. (Guess I don't have to buy a dress or gift now)
Confusedwoot: I hate the no response, I get the WTF did I do feeling

I had that feeling. Now, I have that "I am so over this shit" feeling.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:That's the womans job anyway. Dads just teach them how to do cool stuff.

sent from a tornado

Jim taught MIke how to piss anywhere but a toliet. Damn kid pissed in the front yard the other day... and earlier this mornth he took a deuce on my front step... I made Jim fix that little Whoops.

Niiice :roflmao:
Our company is celebrating one year of a new place buying us, so after our office was not mentioned in the nationwide town hall meeting, everyone left early to celebrate a year of lay-offs & no raises at happy hour, I am not going, don't want to be a part of it
Nussie_T Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Really... because when my youngest is 18 and moves out... I'll be 42, semi retired... I can do whatever the fuck I please... spend all winter in Mexico... I think so!!!! You'll be changing shitty diapers and mopping piss off the bathroom floor where your kid missed. Believe me.... then you'll wish you were 25 with 2 kids and married.

Yeah the wife is about to pop out #2 and we are both over 30 now. She wants a girl, I don't want another kid cause of this whole starting over crap, diapers potty training, training to eat by themselves etc...

I hate pregnancy so much. I hate what it does to a woman's body, I hate the shit it does with ones mind... I didn't want to do it again but Jim insisted so we did. I will never have another kid.

You've just helped me post-pone that idea. Confusedhock:
michaelangelo Wrote:i feel like i'm going to be an 'old' dad when my kid goes to school. i'm only 33, that's how young it seems people around here have kids

I am 34 with no kids... You got me beat.
Donginator Wrote:Our company is celebrating one year of a new place buying us, so after our office was not mentioned in the nationwide town hall meeting, everyone left early to celebrate a year of lay-offs & no raises at happy hour, I am not going, don't want to be a part of it

When the company I worked for was bought by a European company I knew it was fucked. They bought pizza and held meetings to tell us how great the transition would make the company. It was supposed to be an "exciting opportunity." I left a few months after that and a year later they moved the company to Costa Rica and laid everyone off. My best friend and his wife both worked there and lost their jobs on the same day.

What's interesting about it is that when my friend lost his job he was losing his house so he moved to Central PA and got a job. He later asked me to come work there and that's how I wound up here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23