Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, July 25, 2011 ~ **YAWN**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I have a white Droid 2. It's kind of gay looking, but I didn't want to wait another week for them to order the black.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Well you can still use your MySpace app on your Blackberry.
People always forget where they came from.......

Yeah, I know. I still like Blackberry. They just need to get their heads out of their asses and do something.
Rich is a baller on a budget. .99 cards ftw.
Morning Mashup topic
Texas Fan Wrote:Rich is a baller on a budget. .99 cards ftw.
Greeting cards are the only thing that dollar stores are good for.
Women need to lower their card standards.
Joe Wrote:I need friends. :?

What? Like Jersey friends?
that is a bad argument, "You're a bad arguer!" Way to show her Rich! :high5:
I got jumped and knife pulled on me and my GT performer was stolen when I was 13 Confusedwoot:
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Pete is trying way to hard to look awesome on G+ today...

I guess I can't get into those huddles at all til they break out an app for my BB. Confusedad:

Well you can still use your MySpace app on your Blackberry.

I deleted that app...

Jersey people are the only ones that like me.
Joe Wrote:I can't even count the amount of times I've been in a situation where coke and crack were offered to me. Looking back those guys looked like they were having a good time and I never even thought about trying it. Today I know a few of them are dead because from drugs and the other ones still live with their parents.

I was a huge stoner when I was 15, ended up in a depression which earned me three months of counselling. I only ever smoked dope... a few times some friends of mine wanted me to do crack but I wouldn't do it. Then I met a dude who lived in his mom's basement in some old rundown house, he smoked dope & did drugs, had no job... it got me thinking about how if I didn't start changing my life that I will be exactly like that... so I quit... my "friends" no longer hung out with me but hey... I'm 25, two kids, a husband, have a successful business and I work from home part time. I'm WAY happier with drugs out of my life.
Joe Wrote:

Jersey people are the only ones that like me.
That's usually how it works.
Chip Wrote:Suddenly, I don't think Ricky Bobby's "grace" scene was to far off.

[youtube]J74y88YuSJ8[/youtube]

I tweeted that this morning.
Joe Wrote:Women need to lower their card standards.

Good luck with that one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23