Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, July 25, 2011 ~ **YAWN**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Texas Fan Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Really... because when my youngest is 18 and moves out... I'll be 42, semi retired... I can do whatever the fuck I please... spend all winter in Mexico... I think so!!!! You'll be changing shitty diapers and mopping piss off the bathroom floor where your kid missed. Believe me.... then you'll wish you were 25 with 2 kids and married.

Yeah the wife is about to pop out #2 and we are both over 30 now. She wants a girl, I don't want another kid cause of this whole starting over crap, diapers potty training, training to eat by themselves etc...

I hate pregnancy so much. I hate what it does to a woman's body, I hate the shit it does with ones mind... I didn't want to do it again but Jim insisted so we did. I will never have another kid.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If I was 25, had to kids and was married I'd hope to god someone gave me crack.

Really... because when my youngest is 18 and moves out... I'll be 42, semi retired... I can do whatever the fuck I please... spend all winter in Mexico... I think so!!!! You'll be changing shitty diapers and mopping piss off the bathroom floor where your kid missed. Believe me.... then you'll wish you were 25 with 2 kids and married.

Nope. I've lived my life pretty well in my 20s and early 30s. I could have a child & get married now and not have to wonder what I missed out on. I also won't have to worry about my wife trying to relive her 20s when she's 35 because she was married and pregnant by 20.

What's there to do when you are 20 that's so special!? I am not a big bar person and I am not all up in sleeping around... people who have slept with more people than 3 I get creeped out... I am not missing much therefore I don't need to relive my 20's.

Thats how my wife felt a few years ago when she was 25, now she is nearing 30, and starting to get crazy.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I dropped most of the people I went to school with except for a few.... the rest of my friends are 30+ either married with kids already or fat and single.

Technically they probably dropped you because you were all preggers and married. :grin:

I droped them all before then... I only got married two years ago but have been with him for 9 years. Most of the girls I hung out with in high school have two or three kids already.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Me too... today is actually mine & Jim's 2nd wedding anniversary... he forgot... his mom sent us both a "Happy Anniversary" text message... he then screamed Happy Anniversary across the recycle site.

See that's what happens when you get married at 15.

I wasn't 15... I was 23... and I was 16 when I met him.
i feel like i'm going to be an 'old' dad when my kid goes to school. i'm only 33, that's how young it seems people around here have kids
Nussie_T Wrote:What's there to do when you are 20 that's so special!? I am not a big bar person and I am not all up in sleeping around... people who have slept with more people than 3 I get creeped out... I am not missing much therefore I don't need to relive my 20's.

Denial.

That's like me saying I really think being rich would suck. Who wants to have so much money that they can do whatever they want.

Oh and you also just said that 99.95% of DBN memebers creep you out.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:What's there to do when you are 20 that's so special!? I am not a big bar person and I am not all up in sleeping around... people who have slept with more people than 3 I get creeped out... I am not missing much therefore I don't need to relive my 20's.

Denial.

That's like me saying I really think being rich would suck. Who wants to have so much money that they can do whatever they want.

ding ding.
michaelangelo Wrote:i feel like i'm going to be an 'old' dad when my kid goes to school. i'm only 33, that's how young it seems people around here have kids
yeah, you are going to be the old weird grandpa/dad at events.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Me too... today is actually mine & Jim's 2nd wedding anniversary... he forgot... his mom sent us both a "Happy Anniversary" text message... he then screamed Happy Anniversary across the recycle site.

Open marriage coming soon.....
LeNeve Wrote:Thats how my wife felt a few years ago when she was 25, now she is nearing 30, and starting to get crazy.

I always put other in front of me, I am the least selfish person anyone can meet. I won't go out with friends because I don't want my kids to hang out with a babysitter or because I already asked my inalws to watch them once that week. When it comes down to it... I'll think that my wants and needs are not important and find something else to do.
I've been looking at getting a laptop or tablet (leaning more towards the tablet) for the last few months. Even though I have the cash I will not buy it. I have more important things to buy for my family. Jim will give the cash to his parents to pick one up for me or he'll do it.
Joe Wrote:

Denial.

yeah....that makes sense
Joe Wrote:

Denial.

All right whatever you say... and I didn't mean creepy as in hide in bushes... I just wouldn't let you anywhere near my vag... .
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Open marriage coming soon.....

That will never happen. I am too scared I am going to catch a disease I wouldn't touch him afterwards.
Brampton Wrote:yeah....that makes sense

I know, you were too busy playing sports and chasing women.
Who is "texas" is that Sara?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23