Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, July 25, 2011 ~ **YAWN**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i feel like i'm going to be an 'old' dad when my kid goes to school. i'm only 33, that's how young it seems people around here have kids

I am 34 with no kids... You got me beat.

I'm 35
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i feel like i'm going to be an 'old' dad when my kid goes to school. i'm only 33, that's how young it seems people around here have kids

I'm 35

[smiley]One Upper[/smiley] :roll:
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I'm 35
Confusedhock: you should start having kids, or start winehousing it.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Our company is celebrating one year of a new place buying us, so after our office was not mentioned in the nationwide town hall meeting, everyone left early to celebrate a year of lay-offs & no raises at happy hour, I am not going, don't want to be a part of it

When the company I worked for was bought by a European company I knew it was fucked. They bought pizza and held meetings to tell us how great the transition would make the company. It was supposed to be an "exciting opportunity." I left a few months after that and a year later they moved the company to Costa Rica and laid everyone off. My best friend and his wife both worked there and lost their jobs on the same day.

What's interesting about it is that when my friend lost his job he was losing his house so he moved to Central PA and got a job. He later asked me to come work there and that's how I wound up here.

At those meetings, did you get to meet the Bobs?
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Our company is celebrating one year of a new place buying us, so after our office was not mentioned in the nationwide town hall meeting, everyone left early to celebrate a year of lay-offs & no raises at happy hour, I am not going, don't want to be a part of it

When the company I worked for was bought by a European company I knew it was fucked. They bought pizza and held meetings to tell us how great the transition would make the company. It was supposed to be an "exciting opportunity." I left a few months after that and a year later they moved the company to Costa Rica and laid everyone off. My best friend and his wife both worked there and lost their jobs on the same day.

What's interesting about it is that when my friend lost his job he was losing his house so he moved to Central PA and got a job. He later asked me to come work there and that's how I wound up here.
I love that story, seriously I wish someone that was laid off here would hook me up with a job
Long day today. I'm ready to go home and get my winehouse on, minus the crack, and dying part though.
LeNeve Wrote:Long day today. I'm ready to go home and get my winehouse on, minus the crack, and dying part though.

Have fun with that.

[Image: enhanced-buzz-30477-1311611435-22.jpg]
holy shit thats a rough looking picture. It looks like a straight mick jagger.
I think Brampton posted that link...

The last picture, what a fitting memorial.
This is a joke right? A real fan didn't do this.

[Image: enhanced-buzz-30488-1311613060-38.jpg]
No crack though, so when I'm outside throwing shit, and screaming at things I won't look that bad.
I'm shitting on this thread with Amy Winehouse pictures...

[Image: enhanced-buzz-30486-1311611379-25.jpg]
Chip Wrote:I think Brampton posted that link...

The last picture, what a fitting memorial.
This is a joke right? A real fan didn't do this.

[Image: enhanced-buzz-30488-1311613060-38.jpg]

well, they did get the date wrong, so.......
LeNeve Wrote:No crack though, so when I'm outside throwing shit, and screaming at things I won't look that bad.

So, more like this?

[Image: enhanced-buzz-30499-1311612932-25.jpg]
you know what, I've been with some pretty nasty crack heads in my life, and none of them have come close (at the time) to being as gross as Amy winehouser.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:No crack though, so when I'm outside throwing shit, and screaming at things I won't look that bad.

So, more like this?

[Image: enhanced-buzz-30499-1311612932-25.jpg]

don't fall aslpeep outside either.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23