Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, July 25, 2011 ~ **YAWN**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Joe Wrote:I always thought Jimi Hendrix died from Heroin. Wikipedia says "Autopsy showed he asphyxiated on vomit after combining sleeping pills with wine."

That's kind of weak.
Any type of death at an early age due to drugs is weak.
Joe Wrote:I always thought Jimi Hendrix died from Heroin. Wikipedia says "Autopsy showed he asphyxiated on vomit after combining sleeping pills with wine."

That's kind of weak.

I think that's how Bon Scott died too.
Maybe not sleeping pills and wine, but choking on his own vomit.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:she sorta looks hot in the before pic

Yeah... Not really.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

That's kind of weak.
Any type of death at an early age due to drugs is weak.

A massive heart attack from an overdose is kind of epic. Choking on vomit is kind weak. Dying from a few pills and wine is really weak considering I survive that weekly.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Yeah... Not really.

Not even sorta
Scott was rushed to King's College Hospital in Camberwell, where he was pronounced dead on arrival. Pulmonary aspiration of vomit was the cause of Scott's death,[18] and the official cause was listed as "acute alcohol poisoning" and "death by misadventure"

WTF does that mean?
How did he die?

But, "Death by misadventure" sounds like a pretty sweet way to go.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Yeah... Not really.

Not even sorta
again....relative proximaty to the other photo is the reason for the "sorta"
Chip Wrote:Scott was rushed to King's College Hospital in Camberwell, where he was pronounced dead on arrival. Pulmonary aspiration of vomit was the cause of Scott's death,[18] and the official cause was listed as "acute alcohol poisoning" and "death by misadventure"

WTF does that mean?
How did he die?

yeah, just ask David Carradine

That's kind of weak.

yeah, very weak. I've almost died from shit way cooler than that.
Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, & Janis Joplin all died within 2 years of each other 1969 to 1971.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Scott was rushed to King's College Hospital in Camberwell, where he was pronounced dead on arrival. Pulmonary aspiration of vomit was the cause of Scott's death,[18] and the official cause was listed as "acute alcohol poisoning" and "death by misadventure"

WTF does that mean?
How did he die?

That counts as misadventure too?
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

WTF does that mean?
How did he die?

Does Ryan Dunn fall into that category? Drunk driving at over 100 mph seems like a misadventure.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

WTF does that mean?
How did he die?

No, that counts as too cheap to buy a hooker.
downloading true blood episode 5, I finally got hooked after season 3, first two seasons weren't that great but its getting better.
Texas Fan Wrote:Does Ryan Dunn fall into that category? Drunk driving at over 100 mph seems like a misadventure.

Yeah, but saying he had any talent whatsoever is a far stretch.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23