Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, July 25, 2011 ~ **YAWN**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

Layla meets a guy from Jersey...

And tries to set Covino up on a play date.

Or maybe she's telling him to hang out with people who are into fitness...
She's definitely trying to get him to go to the gym.

or maybe he's too clingy :grin:
Yeah, he's clinging to the couch.

:roflmao:
Fuck that. I agree with Covino. I don't want any dude friends of my girl hanging with me.

Also my internet is being gay today.

sent from a tornado
Kansas has gay internet.
Donginator Wrote:Layla deleted some tweets yesterday, I wonder if something happened with Covino

I unfollowed her last week. Her tweets were too cryptic and never really made sense to me.
Brian Wrote:Kansas has gay internet.
Just my computer...

Everyone else is fine here. Swoot.

sent from a tornado
Did Covino just call Limp Biscuit good rock?
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Layla deleted some tweets yesterday, I wonder if something happened with Covino

I unfollowed her last week. Her tweets were too cryptic and never really made sense to me.
They are pretty confusing.

"Run don't follow, perservere, have a milk shake"

Shit like that.

sent from a tornado
:barf:

Who the fuck would name their band after this?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...%20biscuit
Chip Wrote::barf:

Who the fuck would name their band after this?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...%20biscuit
I was going to ask, but you just answered my question.
Gay internets are the worst.

sent from a tornado
Chip Wrote:It fucking sucks that this is taking up so much more time then the stuff in Oslo.
that is some horrible stuff.

It's terrible and deserves so much more attention for the sake of those victims anbd their families. I hope that fucker rots in fuckin hell.
Joe Wrote:

sooooooo.....shes a chick!
If you're from Jersey and live somewhere else your best bet at making friends if finding someone else from Jersey.
Chip Wrote:Did Covino just call Limp Biscuit good rock?
well, compared to all the shitty hiphop he's been listening to lately, it is
Joe Wrote:I can't even count the amount of times I've been in a situation where coke and crack were offered to me. Looking back those guys looked like they were having a good time and I never even thought about trying it. Today I know a few of them are dead because from drugs and the other ones still live with their parents.

I have never tried any drugs and I never really felt the desire too. I have seen too many people turn into complete losers from the stuff. Plus, I hate the smell of dope.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23