Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, July 25, 2011 ~ **YAWN**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Layla deleted some tweets yesterday, I wonder if something happened with Covino

I unfollowed her last week. Her tweets were too cryptic and never really made sense to me.

I unfollowed a TOMB'er the other day. He retweeted or replied to absolutely everything CNR posted.... it was annoying as shit.
Brian Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Rich is a baller on a budget. .99 cards ftw.
Greeting cards are the only thing that dollar stores are good for.

You can make some money if you turn in the illegal aliens shopping there to the INS too.

sent from a tornado
This is why I need friends, I tried the same shit as Covino, dropping people from my past a line, and got the same type of response, right now its just me & my girlfriend
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I can't even count the amount of times I've been in a situation where coke and crack were offered to me. Looking back those guys looked like they were having a good time and I never even thought about trying it. Today I know a few of them are dead because from drugs and the other ones still live with their parents.

I was a huge stoner when I was 15, ended up in a depression which earned me three months of counselling. I only ever smoked dope... a few times some friends of mine wanted me to do crack but I wouldn't do it. Then I met a dude who lived in his mom's basement in some old rundown house, he smoked dope & did drugs, had no job... it got me thinking about how if I didn't start changing my life that I will be exactly like that... so I quit... my "friends" no longer hung out with me but hey... I'm 25, two kids, a husband, have a successful business and I work from home part time. I'm WAY happier with drugs out of my life.

:high5:
we had another driving the wrong way on the highway death, it bums me out so much when the person driving the right way gets killed Lame
Donginator Wrote:This is why I need friends, I tried the same shit as Covino, dropping people from my past a line, and got the same type of response, right now its just me & my girlfriend

I did the opposite. I dropped everyone from my past. I'm ok with that though.

It did suck this weekend going to a motorcycle festival by myself though.
Joe Wrote:Women need to lower their card standards.

I expect one on my birthday, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and my anniversary.

Jim usually forgets them all.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I can't even count the amount of times I've been in a situation where coke and crack were offered to me. Looking back those guys looked like they were having a good time and I never even thought about trying it. Today I know a few of them are dead because from drugs and the other ones still live with their parents.

I was a huge stoner when I was 15, ended up in a depression which earned me three months of counselling. I only ever smoked dope... a few times some friends of mine wanted me to do crack but I wouldn't do it. Then I met a dude who lived in his mom's basement in some old rundown house, he smoked dope & did drugs, had no job... it got me thinking about how if I didn't start changing my life that I will be exactly like that... so I quit... my "friends" no longer hung out with me but hey... I'm 25, two kids, a husband, have a successful business and I work from home part time. I'm WAY happier with drugs out of my life.

If I was 25, had to kids and was married I'd hope to god someone gave me crack.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:This is why I need friends, I tried the same shit as Covino, dropping people from my past a line, and got the same type of response, right now its just me & my girlfriend

I dropped everyone also, or just did a bad job of keeping in touch, a lot of them I don't care for their wives/girlfriends or I am sure that's how they feel about me/my girlfriend

I will never be a best man/groomsman, I do not have a inner circle anymore, depresses me all the time, that's why I am on xbox so much

A lot of my friends moved away or are tied up in their own relationships to the point they won't return a call or text.

I was asked to be in this chick's wedding as her maid of honor... I just noticed on her fb page that the whole wedding date has been changed and she won't respond to my messages or comments, so I guess I am out. (Guess I don't have to buy a dress or gift now)
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Women need to lower their card standards.

I expect one on my birthday, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and my anniversary.

Jim usually forgets them all.

I'm usually shocked to get anything on those days.
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I dropped everyone also, or just did a bad job of keeping in touch, a lot of them I don't care for their wives/girlfriends or I am sure that's how they feel about me/my girlfriend

I will never be a best man/groomsman, I do not have a inner circle anymore, depresses me all the time, that's why I am on xbox so much

Yeah, same here. That's also why I'm a Friday & Saturday night XBoxer
I am on the same mission as rockitdog/rich

6 years ago I did the Ironman triathlon, now I am 25 lbs heavier and have a gut, i need to get my shit together
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Really... because when my youngest is 18 and moves out... I'll be 42, semi retired... I can do whatever the fuck I please... spend all winter in Mexico... I think so!!!! You'll be changing shitty diapers and mopping piss off the bathroom floor where your kid missed. Believe me.... then you'll wish you were 25 with 2 kids and married.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23