Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday...July 15...Just Noticed Pete's Avatar has Crazy Eyes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Downloaded Soundgarden discography yesterday.
SpotCenter was on this morning from 6-7 on 104.
I haven't been in my car that early since Tuesday, so, is that new?
Chip Wrote:SpotCenter was on this morning from 6-7 on 104.
I haven't been in my car that early since Tuesday, so, is that new?
I don't know. I'm usually in the car at 7:30.
:happy: :happy: TGIF :happy: :happy:

This week has totally sucked at work. I guess my supervisor got in trouble for allowing me to take Monday off to go up North Wtf Once again I have a job where taking time off will become an absolute nightmare. :killme: She also informed me and one of the other office girls that she might have another job offer that she's considering.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::happy: :happy: TGIF :happy: :happy:

This week has totally sucked at work. I guess my supervisor got in trouble for allowing me to take Monday off to go up North Wtf Once again I have a job where taking time off will become an absolute nightmare. :killme: She also informed me and one of the other office girls that she might have another job offer that she's considering.

I can't remember the last job I had where taking off didn't cause problems.
Joe Wrote:

I can't remember the last job I had where taking off didn't cause problems.
I can easily get a day off at both my jobs right now anytime I want.
Joe Wrote:

I can't remember the last job I had.
fixed :poke:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I'm JOE, not Jdubb
Taking off of work causes problems for other people here, not me though. If another tech calls in sick, and I'm here its a pain in the ass sometimes.
I just swung by TOMB, and someone posted the fireworks video I posted yesterday, and someone else started a thread about disc golf, like I posted yesterday.

WTF?
Can the singer get some?
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I'm JOE, not Jdubb
sorry, I went old school on that one
Chip Wrote:I just swung by TOMB, and someone posted the fireworks video I posted yesterday, and someone else started a thread about disc golf, like I posted yesterday.

WTF?
Can the singer get some?
did they use both your videos?

if so, you should re edit them to end in a DBN logo
LeNeve Wrote:Taking off of work causes problems for other people here, not me though. If another tech calls in sick, and I'm here its a pain in the ass sometimes.

like today, the service manager is gone, so the parts guy is dispatching the work. He sucks at it. He lets anybody show up without an appointment, and usually has me do it for some reason.

I was all ready to go on tearing this transmission back apart, to put in the forgotten thrust bearing, and some big ass water truck pulls up in the service drive, no appointment, just wants a quick check, because it's not running right.

okay fine, kind of annoying, but I guess, hook the computer up, see whats wrong. This thing needs a full days worth of work. I tell the parts guy, he asks the customer if they want to do it today. Seriously, just drop everything for this shitty ass water truck....... :riot:

So yeah, I'll wrap my transmission back up in plastic, and work on this busted ass greasy diesel, that is all fucking hot, because the guy's been driving it all morning.
If a kitten happened to walk by right now, I would kick the shit out of it. Fucking drop kick it down the block, to the veterinary clinic.
LeNeve Wrote:Taking off of work causes problems for other people here, not me though. If another tech calls in sick, and I'm here its a pain in the ass sometimes.
Taking off has never been a major issue where I work now. Every other place I've worked at, It's a whole different story.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15