Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday...July 15...Just Noticed Pete's Avatar has Crazy Eyes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
LeNeve Wrote:If a kitten happened to walk by right now, I would kick the shit out of it. Fucking drop kick it down the block, to the veterinary clinic.
[youtube]RVX8Ab6Gjhk[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:I just swung by TOMB, and someone posted the fireworks video I posted yesterday, and someone else started a thread about disc golf, like I posted yesterday.

WTF?
Can the singer get some?
Disc golf??
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I just swung by TOMB, and someone posted the fireworks video I posted yesterday, and someone else started a thread about disc golf, like I posted yesterday.

WTF?
Can the singer get some?
did they use both your videos?

if so, you should re edit them to end in a DBN logo

No, the one was someone elses youtube, and it had a "jesus counter" on it.

And then someone brought up disc golf, asking if people played it.
I find where I work whenever someone takes a day off we can manage, but when 2 people take the day off thats a different story.

a couple weeks ago when I was off, there was a day when 3 of us were off for a day, and apparently the advisors wanted to kill themselves. :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::happy: :happy: TGIF :happy: :happy:

This week has totally sucked at work. I guess my supervisor got in trouble for allowing me to take Monday off to go up North Wtf Once again I have a job where taking time off will become an absolute nightmare. :killme: She also informed me and one of the other office girls that she might have another job offer that she's considering.

I can't remember the last job I had where taking off didn't cause problems.
never a problem to take off where I work, but I do make crap money, and my job is shit Lame
Brian Wrote:

WTF?
Can the singer get some?
Disc golf??

Yeah, a dumb frisbee version of golf.
It's best played drunk, like real golf.
When did we start calling frisbees discs?
Brian Wrote:When did we start calling frisbees discs?

Must be a Canadian influence thing.

yeah, now that you mention it, I never played disc golf, I played frisbee golf.
Joe Wrote:

He also made up weird names for his "special" throws. the tri rotor, and the duece toss. He looked pretty drunk too.
"Let's go outside and toss the disc around."

That sounds stupid.
Brian Wrote:"Let's go outside and toss the disc around."

That sounds stupid.

"lets go outside and toss a frisbee around"

sounds kind of lame too.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

He also made up weird names for his "special" throws. the tri rotor, and the duece toss. He looked pretty drunk too.
[Image: e-coli-outbreak-monkey-throwing-poop.jpg]
Joe Wrote:

what??
Haha.

Well frisbee is a brand name, but I don't know, I didn't come up with the name, I don't think anyone calls them discs.
It must have been a copyright deal.

LeNeve, yeah, I was drinking, at the beginning of the video I was putting down my bottle of Crown.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15